Institute of Management Technology, IMT, Ghaziabad
Raj Nagar, Post Box No. 137
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001
Phone: 0120 3002200
Fax: 0120 2827895
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.imt.edu
Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. An autonomous, not–for–profit institute, offering highly sought after postgraduate programmes over the past more than three–and–a–half decades, IMTG currently offers four AICTE approved programmes – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Full Time, PGDM Executive, PGDM Part Time, and PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP). While the first three programmes are offered at the IMTG campus in Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR, India, the PGDM DCP is offered in collaboration with the IMT Dubai campus. IMTG has been consistently ranked among the top management institutes of the country. Today, it is the proud alma mater of more than 300 C–suite executives and thousands of professionals serving in leadership positions in the best known organisations in India and around the world, in key business functions of Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Consulting, Information Technology, Marketing, and Finance among others.
PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) (Part Time) [AICTE approved and AACSB accredited programme for Working Professionals] Admission Open for 2019-2022 Batch
Duration: 3 years
The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 2 years of work experience after graduation (one year in case of Post -Graduation or those with professional qualification).
Important Notice: Admission Process will be held at IMT, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad.
The admission process of PGDM PT is focused on selecting candidates who have the managerial potential and have an attitude to grow up in the corporate ladder. So each candidate will be evaluated on the different parameters which are as follows:
1. Application to the programme
2. Written assessment exercise
3. Personal interview
How to Apply:
An application fee of Rs. 2000 will be charged per candidate. The charged application fee entitles the applicant to participate in the admission process, including written assessment exercise and personal interview.
Programme Fee & Payment Schedule
The PGDM PT program fee is Rs. 6,00,000 (Rupees Six Lakh). After securing admission the successful candidates will need to deposit an initial amount of Rs. 100,000 immediately. Remaining amount needs to be paid during the duration of the program in the form of six instalments. Details about amount and deadline for each instalment shall be provided in the admission offer letter.
Apply online link: www.imt.edu/pgdm-part-time
Contact Details: Programme Chair: Dr. Harvinder Singh
Program Office (PGDM PT) & Admissions
# 0120 3002580 | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Applications Open: 13th February, 2019
Online Applications Close: 31st May, 2019
Classes Commence: June-July 2019
PGDM Executive [full-time AICTE approved and AACSB accredited residential programme for Experienced Executives]
· Graduate in any discipline with at min 50% marks in aggregate, and around five years work experience after graduation as on September 30, 2019.
· Test Score(s) Considered CAT 2015 – 2018 / XAT 2016 – 2019 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2014.
IMT will conduct the LP & PI process for shortlisted candidates for the final selection process.
How to Apply:
1. Apply to IMT’s PGDM (Executive) Programme, an applicant must complete the online Application Form.
2. On the Application Form the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, work experience etc. and at least one of the following: registration number for : CAT 2015 – 2018 / XAT 2016 – 2019 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2014.
3. After completing the Application Form, the applicant can make online payments.
4. Candidates meeting the criteria will be short-listed for Interviews.
5. Applicants may submit any one of test scores CAT 2015 – 2018 / XAT 2016 – 2019 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2014.
6. Applicants can also submit more than one test score. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
7. In case you are taking your GMAT post filling up the online application, you can inform the Admissions team via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching scanned copy of your score card by July 25, 2019.
8. Application will be shortlisted for further process on the basis of your scores plus your overall application credentials. This entails your school and college grades, your work experience (quantity & quality), leadership and managerial potential, extra-curricular activities and motivation to do a business management programme.
9. Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview round at IMT Ghaziabad.
Online Applications Open: 12th March, 2019
Online Applications Close: 30th June, 2019
Commencement of Programme: October, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.imt.edu