Council of Education and Development Programmes (CEDP) (Government Recognized)
Pvt Ltd 5th Floor, New English High School Ram Maruti Road
Thane West, Mumbai – 400602, Maharashtra
Phone No.: 8879787553 Toll Free: 1800-123-5226
Email: email@example.com Website: www.cedp-edu.com
Admissions for 2019 – 20 Academic session of 3 years Program in ‘International Hotel Management’ (IHM). This is a full time, 100% job oriented program offering classroom coaching for 1 year followed by 2 years of On-Job-Training in UAE & Hong Kong (including Flight ticket and visa arrangements by CEDP) with 100% placement in Hospitality industry not only in India but globally.
CEDP Skill Institute invites the applications for International Hotel Management through IHM CET.
10 + 2 or equivalent with English as one of the subjects studied from a recognized board.
Age limit: 18 to 27 years
Mode of Exam: Offline
Venue: CEDP Skill Institute Corporate Office, Thane West
· Candidates appearing for the exam should have cleared senior secondary level of exam. Students appearing for HSC exam or awaiting results can also apply for IHM CET provided they submit their proof of qualifying HSC exam.
· Appeared for Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with English as compulsory subject. The results must be available up to 09.2018.
· Submitting a physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner is mandatory at the time of admission.
The exam will be conducted at CEDP Skill Institute in Thane. The detailed address along with the time will be displayed on our official website: www.cedp-edu.com on SUNDAY 10th March 2019. It is important for a candidate to report to the exam venue at least 1 hour before the scheduled time of exam.
IHM CET ADMIT CARD
The admit card will be emailed to the candidate to the respective registered email submitted during the online application by 6th March 2019. The candidate must bring a print copy of the admit card with a recent photo pasted and signed across. A candidate will be denied to appear for the exam if fails to provide the admit card to the invigilator at the examination centre for cross verification.
MARKING SCHEME FOR IHM CET WRITTEN TEST
Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry one mark. 0.25 marks will be deducted if the answer is incorrect.
Graded mark(s) will be given under Aptitude for Service Sector component in the following way:
· Correct answer carries 1 marks
· 0.75 marks will be awarded for the next appropriate answer
· The next to next appropriate answer carries 0.50
· Incorrect answers carry negative marks of 0.25
How to Apply:
For Brochures and Online applications w.e.f. 09th February 2019, log on to website and follow the necessary instructions given. Offline applications and brochures will be available at CEDP Skill Institute only from 09th February 2019 however; candidates are advised to opt for an online application which is hassle free, convenient and accurate.
Online – Rs. 500 for all categories
Offline – Rs. 700 for all categories
*Application fees is Non-refundable under any circumstances
You can visit CEDP Skill Institute, 5th Floor, People Education Society, New English School, Near Talao Pali, Ram Maruti Road Thane, Maharashtra 400602 only from 20th February 2019 by remitting the fees in cash. Time 11 am to 6 pm.
Be careful while filling up your application form as no request for correction/modification in the particulars of Application Form will be entertained.
· March – 09th February to 05th March, 2019
· April – 20th March to 15th April, 2019
· March – 15th February to 05th March, 2019
· April – 20th March to 15th April, 2019
Last date of application through online and offline mode:
· March – 05th March, 2019
· April – 15th April, 2019
· March – 10th and 16th March, 2019
· April – 20th and 28th April, 2019
· March – 25th March, 2019 onwards
· April – 2nd May, 2019 onwards
To know more Information about this Exam please visit: www.cedp-edu.com