Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IIFT, New Delhi
(Deemed University), (Dept of Commerce, Govt. of India),
Delhi Campus: B-21 Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110016, Tel.: 011-26857908,
Website www.iift.edu Email: email@example.com
Kolkata Campus: 1583 Madurdaha, Ward No. 108, Borough XII, Kolkata-700091,
IIFT 2019 MBA Entrance Exam - The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) invites applications for Master of Business Administration (MBA - International Business) Degree Program at New Delhi, Kolkata & Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh) Campuses for the academic year 2019-21
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT will conduct the IIFT 2019 MBA entrance exam on 2nd December 2018. The qualifiers of IIFT 2019 Entrance Exam will receive admission in MBA, International Business Program the academic year 2019-21. Please see the details of application, test pattern, syllabus and other aspects of the IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Entrance Exam. The IIFT MBA Program aims at providing a comprehensive coverage incorporating all the important areas and disciplines relevant to international business activities.
· Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
· Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2019.
· No age limit.
Additional Eligibility for Foreign National and NRI
· In order to qualify as an international; candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2018 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stated that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2018.
· Foreign nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign nationals who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the same.
· The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15th February 2019. GMAT taken before 1st January 2017 is not valid.
· If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2018) such as CAT /XAT /IIFT etc., he /she is not eligible to apply.
· Transcripts of all academic degrees/diplomas are required to be submitted along with the application. Grades or marks may be self-reported. Originals are required to be produced at the time of admission.
Mode of Admission:
(For Generai/SC/ST/PWD/OBC Category)
1. On the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview and Writing Skill Assessment
2. Written Test on Sunday, 2nd December 2019 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
3. Based on marks for written test, candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Interview and Written Skill Assessment to be held during January/February 2019 at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
(For Foreign National and NRI)
· Candidate would be shortlisted on the basis of the GMAT Score
· Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus. Candidates called for this will have to make their own travel arrangements. In case they are not able to be physically present they would be interviewed through Skype.
Admission Test Pattern:
· The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English).
· Duration of the test is two hours and will cover English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
How to Apply:
· IIFT Application Form 2019 will be available online at IIFT’s official website.
· Please visit IIFT website Click on the ADMISSIONS 2019 icon and fill in the Online Application Form as per details given in the website.
· Please note that Category once filled by the candidate in his / her online application, will not be changed under any circumstances.
· Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and should be received by the Institute latest by 15th February 2019. They must send a copy of their valid GMAT score with the application.
· General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1650/-
· SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.825/-
· Foreign National/NRI candidates: US$ 85 (INR Rs.5500)
Mode of Payment
· Online Payment Gateway - Through Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)
· Demand Draft - Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft in the online application form.
For any query please contact Admissions Office at 011-39147213 (Direct), 39147200 - 205 (Extn. 621) OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to fill the Online Application Form: 14th September, 2018
Last date for Request for Test Centre Change (Centre Change Fee: 1,000.00): 5th November, 2018 (Monday)
Downloading of Admit Card: 16th November, 2018 (Friday)
Written Test : 2nd December 2018 (Sunday) at 10am - 12 noon
Last date to fill the Online Application Form and to submit GMAT Score
for Foreign Nationals and NRIs: 15th February, 2019 (Friday)
To know more Information about this Exam please visit: www.iift.edu