Indian Institute of Management, IIM, Lucknow
Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 00 91 522 2734101 2734111-20 2761397 2761437
Fax: 00 91 522 2734005 2734025
Email: email@example.comWebsite: www.iiml.ac.in
The Institute Situated at the outskirts of the historic and culturally rich city of Lucknow, the Indian Institute of Management (IIML) was established in 1984, by the Government of India, as a national level school of excellence in management science. IIML’s mission is to be a global, socially conscious and integrated school of management, towards management development, both in India and abroad. Towards this, IIML undertakes a diverse range of academic activities and interventions aimed at creation, dissemination, and application of management knowledge and practices. These include : the Post Graduate Programme; the Fellow Programme; the Management Development Programme; Research Programmes; and Consulting Programmes. IIML is also entering into collaborative arrangements with leading business schools and research centres in India, Europe, Canada, South and Southeast Asia. The Institute has state-of-the-art computing and class-room facilities, supported by an extensive library of books, journals, films, and databases. IIML academic programmes are fully residential. The serene and pollution free campus is well equipped to meet all the essential requirements of its residents.
Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives (PGPWE)
Duration: 2 Years
· Executives with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA;
· Score on any one of the following test
o A valid GMAT score (for GMAT taken during last 5 years);
o CAT / XAT / GATE score for the test taken in year 2018 onward;
o PGPWE Entrance Exam scheduled during first week of February 2020 at IIML Noida Campus;
· A minimum of 3 years of full-time post-qualification (after graduation) managerial/ professional experience as on March 31, 2020; (Experience Certificate or Pay Slips would be required as proof)
(The Programme is open to executives of all nationalities. There is no fee for applying to the programme.)
· Candidate sends duly filled Application Form along with copies of documents in support of the attainments mentioned in Eligibility Criteria. (Candidate may apply online/offline)
· Candidates who apply for PGPWE Entrance Exam are informed about the exam details.
· Based on the scores in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GATE/ PGPWE Entrance Exam, candidates are shortlisted for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview;
· After WAT & PI are done, final score is calculated using test score, academic and professional profile, WAT and PI.
· Offer of admission is given based on the final score.
How to Apply:
To know more information about how to apply please contact here:
For further information, please contact
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, NOIDA Campus,
B-1, Sector-62, Institutional Area, NOIDA 201 307 (UP) INDIA+91-120-6678481
Completed Application Form must be submitted by January 27, 2020.
Last date of submission of completed application: 27th January, 2020
PGPWE Entrance Exam: 8th February, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iiml.ac.in