Birla Institute of Technology, BIT, Jaipur
BIT Extension Centre, BIST Campus No 27, Mahiya Industrial Area
Phone-No: 0141–2751567 2751178 2751374
Email: email@example.com Website: www.bitmesra.ac.in
For over five decades, BIT Mesra (located 16 kms from Ranchi, the Jharkhand state-capital) has been engaged in nurturing minds through a rich heritage of academic excellence. Essentially a hub of bustling student activities, the beautiful campus has been a second-home to thousands of students in their journey to challenge the times. Established in 1955 by visionary-industrialist Mr. B.M. Birla, it is today one of the most premier engineering destinations in India.
B.Tech. at Deoghar, Jaipur and Patna off Campuses
1) Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1995 are eligible for admission. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates who were born on or after 1 October 1990 are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board (Class X, High School) certificate only will be taken as authentic.
2) Candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII), or its equivalent, referred to as the qualifying examination. Candidates with compartment are not eligible to apply for the program.
3) Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech. programme shall be as under:
Required Criteria based on Class 12th / Equivalent Qualifying Examination
1. Language, 2-Physics, 3-Mathematics, 4- Chemistry, 5- Any other Subject [Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are as compulsory subjects].
With at least 60% marks for General / BC (55% for SC/ST/PwD) candidates in the above subjects taken together.
4) BC-I / BC-II of Jharkhand State for admission at BIT Deoghar Campus: The candidates must have passed their qualifying exam from the State of Jharkhand and should be BC-I (EBC)/ BC-II (OBC) of Jharkhand State only. A certificate should have been issued on or after 1st April 2019.
5) BC-I / BC-II of Bihar State for admission at BIT Patna Campus: The candidates must have passed their qualifying exam from the State of Bihar and should be BC-I (EBC)/BC-II (OBC)/ BC (OBC) Girls of Bihar State only. A certificate should have been issued on or after 1st April 2019.
· Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
· In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent percentage of marks would be multiplied GPA/CGPA by 10 or based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
· Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope up with the programme as all instructions and examinations will be in English only.
· At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
Provisional selection will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in Class 10 and Class 12 (10+2) / equivalent examination [30% weightage to Class 10 marks and 70% weightage to Class 12 (10+2) marks]. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements [refer eligibility criteria] and on various reservation criteria of State and Central Government [refer distribution of seats at each Campus].
How to Apply:
· To fill online application form, click on the link “APPLY ONLINE” to register for the program and create password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody. Please see instructions for filling online application form.
· Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on website]. Pay application fee of Rs.1,000/- (General candidates) and Rs.750/- (SC/ST candidates) through ICICI payment Gateway (candidates may use net banking / debit card / credit card of any nationalized bank) till the last date of application process. Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
· Please fill and submit the application form online only, take printout of the same and retain with you, as the same will have to produce at the time of reporting for physical verification of documents / admission.
· Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the program as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
· Upload marksheets of Class 10 and Class 12 (10+2) marksheets on the link given while applying for the program.
Last date for applying online: 21st August, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.bitmesra.ac.in