Declared u, s 3 of UGC Act, 1956
BHUBANESWAR, ODISHA, INDIA
KIIT University has announced the exam dates for KIITEE Management exam, which will be conducted in January 2017. The KIITEE Management exam will be held on Sunday, January 29, 2017 to Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
KIITEE Management exam is conducted for taking admission to Master of business Administration (MBA) and MBA in Rural Management programs at Management and KIIT School of Rural Management respectively for the academic year 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE Management 2017:
· Graduates in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA). The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university/institution.
· Where the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
· Those who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2017 can also apply.
Application Procedure for KIITEE Management 2017:
· Candidates can apply online.
· Application form and prospectus will be available on payment of application fee of Rs. 1250/- in cash/demand draft drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management” payable at Bhubaneswar, from the following sources:
· Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
· Information Centre, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
· Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
Paper Pattern for KIITEE Management 2017:
· The entrance examination will be of two and half hours duration. There will be a total of 150 multiple choice types of questions. Specific details on number of questions for each subject/course are enumerated below.
Quantitative Aptitude 40 marks
Analytical Reasoning 40 marks
English 30 marks
General Knowledge 20 marks
Issue of Social concern 20 marks
· Language of the questions will be in English. The questions will not be in any other language.
· All the questions will be of objective type with three marks (+3) for each correct response, minus one mark (-1) for each incorrect response and zero (0) for no response.
· The candidates are advised not to attempt a question if they are not sure about the answer.
· If a candidate marks more than one answer for a question, the answer will be treated as incorrect and will fetch negative marks.
Last date of receiving completed forms: Saturday, January 21, 2017.
Dates of entrance exam: Sunday, January 29, 2017 to Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
Publication of result: Saturday, February 04, 2017.
To know more Information about entrance please visit: www.kiitee.ac.in