Bachelor of Engineering (BE) [Specialization in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & comm., Bio-Medical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Civil Engineering]
UVPCE Admission for Engineering
The candidates who have passed the H.S.C. Examination (Science Stream) with minimum 45 % (Open Category) and 40 % (Reserved Category) conducted by Gujarat Higher-Secondary / Central Board of Higher Secondary (within Gujarat State only) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as subjects are eligible for admission.
The Centralised Admission Committee Constituted by the Government of Gujarat fills up 75 % of total seats on merit basis and the management will make admission to the remaining 25 % under management quota on merit basis.
How to Apply:
To know more Information about how to apply please Click here
U V Patel College of Engineering, UVPCE
Phone No: 91-2762-286081, 91-2762-286805 Ext: 304, Fax: 286650
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.uvpce.ac.in
To know more information about UVPCE Gujarat Admission please Click here