Indian Institute of Management, IIM, Raipur
Old Dhamtari Road, Sejbahar
Phone-No: 91-771-2772000 2772600
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.iimraipur.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has been set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh is one of the fastest growing states of India with its rich mineral, forest, natural and local resources. The Institute believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation building and bring in name for the country globally. The institute is abuzz with activities carried by the student clubs which are now expanding their scope of activity and bringing luminaries from the Corporate. Presently IIM Raipur operates from the Government Engineering College Campus, Raipur. The Government of Chhattisgarh has allotted over 200 acres of land for the proposed IIM Raipur campus in Naya Raipur. The proposed campus will be a state-of-the-art campus presenting a blissful mix of modern architecture, culture & heritage of Chhattisgarh.
Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPMWE)
The minimum requirement for the Program is a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 50% in any discipline and minimum of three-year post-qualification work experience as on April 1st of the year in which program is commencing.
IIM Raipur shall conduct entrance examination along the lines of CAT Examination. The exam will be conducted on January 19, 2020 at IIM Raipur Campus at Atal Nagar (Naya Raipur). The test would aim to gauge the Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. Please note that candidates must submit a No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.
How to Apply:
· The application form can be downloaded from our website from September 30, 2019 onwards.
· The candidates will have to submit Application Form along with all relevant documents and a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Indian Institute of Management Raipur payable at Raipur.
· The envelope must be labeled as "Application form for PGPMWE 2020-22" addressing to: Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Atal Nagar, P. O. - Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh. Application form must be sent through SPEED POST.
· The completed application form should reach IIM Raipur on or before December 27, 2019. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
· Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through email.
Last Date for Receiving Application form is extended to: 27th December, 2019
Entrance Examination: 19th January, 2020
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.iimraipur.ac.in