Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, IBAB, Bengaluru
Biotech Park, Electronics City Phase I
Bengaluru 560100, Karnataka
Phone-No: 080 28528900 01 02
Fax: 080 28528904
Email: email@example.com Website: www.ibab.ac.in
The Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) was established by the Government of Karnataka with support from ICICI Bank. It was set up on the recommendation of the Vision Group on Biotechnology, an advisory body to the Chief Minister of Karnataka. The Vision Group includes representatives from academia, industry and government, each recognizing the strengths of the other and the tremendous value to be gained by working together. IBAB’s Governing Body has distinguished members from the sectors of academia, industry and government, and consequently members of all three rallied to help jump-start our courses, provide support in teaching, and offer opportunities for student internships and placements.
Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Biology (PGDBDB)
· Indian Nationals with B.E. / B.Tech. degree in Biotechnology / Biomedical Technology / Bioinformatics / Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent degree or M.Sc. degree in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Biochemistry / Computer Science / Information Technology.
· Statistics or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination.
National level entrance examination followed by interview at IBAB.
A monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000 will be provided to selected candidates.
· Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
· All fees can be paid through cash, NEFT or by a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology’ payable at Bengaluru. NEFT details are given below.
· Name of the Account: Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology
· Account No: 036005011787; Type of Account: Current Account; Name of the Bank : ICICI; Bank Branch: Electronic City; IFSC Code : ICIC0000360
How to Apply:
· Applications to the program can be submitted online at Website
· Please go through the following instructions carefully before filling out the application form.
· Please provide your FULL NAME (First Name, Middle Name & Last name) as mentioned in academic certificates only; do not use any other form of your name, or provide an incomplete name.
· Please ensure a valid e-mail address is entered during initial registration. We suggest you use an account that works correctly, and which you check frequently.
· Please provide details of your academic qualifications from Class 10 onwards, as applicable.
· Please provide any relevant information regarding professional experience (jobs, internships, projects etc.), IT proficiency (knowledge of programming languages, systems and software, certification etc.), and other achievements, as appropriate.
· Applicants will have to pay a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/ – through online transfer at the end of the application process. Payment gateway charges, as indicated, will apply www.ibab.ac.in.
· An e-Hall Ticket would be emailed to the e-mail address provided in the Application Form at least 10 days before the examination date. Please ensure a valid e-mail address is provided in the form.
· Please add the e-mail address (of the email which contains the e-Hall Ticket), to your contacts. This would ensure that the e-mail is not incorrectly flagged as spam, or deleted by you.
· If you have any queries, you may write to email@example.com
· Online Application validation rules and design are based on the Advertisement requirement. Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully. Application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement. Application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point of time.
Online Registration Starting Date: 27th August, 2019
Online Registration Closing Date: 15th October, 2019
Last Date of Payment: 15th October, 2019
Date of Mock test: 15th October to 22nd October 2019
Date of Exam: 27th October, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.ibab.ac.in