Xavier Institute of Management, XIM, Bhubaneswar
Xavier Institute of Management Xavier Square
Phone: 0674 6647777
Fax: 0674 2300995
Email: email@example.com Website www.xub.edu.in
The Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar owes its origin to a Social Contract between the Government of Orissa and the OJS (Orissa Jesuit Society). The Management of the institute is in the hands of a Governing Board, consisting of representatives from the Jesuit Society, Government of India, Government of Orissa and eminent industrialists and educationists. Since its inception in 1987, Institute has been offering quality management education with a human face. During this short span of its existence, XIM has established an identity of its own, and it is getting to be known not only for its Post-Graduate Programmes but also for projects usually not found in management institutions inIndia or elsewhere.
Master of Business Administration in Global Management (MBA-Global) 2 years
· The minimum requirement for admission to MBA program is a three-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by 15th June 2019, can also apply.
· Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before 15th June 2019
Selection Process: The admissions committee will evaluate the candidates based on the candidate’s academic history, recommendations, CAT/XAT/GMAT/X-GMT score, and personal interview, he selected students must be ready with their respective Visas and travel documents for joining the program by the due dates as applicable (to be intimated). Obtaining the VISA is the responsibility of the students.
· Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests:
· XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on January 06, 2019, or
· CAT to be conducted by IIMs on November 25, 2018, or
· GMAT taken in 2017 or 2018 or
· X-GMT to be conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar on 27th January 2019. Applicants opting for XAT/CAT have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB, if not opting for X-GMT
How to Apply:
Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XUB Program at www.xub.edu.in or https://forms.xub.edu.in. Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
Step 1: Fill up the "Login Details" (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUB ID and Password for applying to XIMB, XUB; if you have already received your XUB ID and Password, then login as per Step 2
Step 2: Login with your XUB ID and Password; fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, upload your photo & signature, and choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, and Submit (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of photo may be of about 200 x 250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250 x 125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size)
Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1500/- for the first option, and Rs.700/- each for the subsequent options. Use single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests)
If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form
The last date to fill up the application form is: 7th December, 2018
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.xub.edu.in