Institute of Health Management Research University, IIHMR, Jaipur
The IIHMR University
1, Prabhu Dayal Marg,Near Sanganer Airport
Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302029
E-mail: email@example.com website: www.iihmr.edu.in
The mission of the Institute of Health Management Research University, Jaipur is to improve health through better health services management that results in more effective and efficient health systems that provide accessible and affordable quality health care. The not-for-profit institution, founded in 1984 in Jaipur, India, pursues its mission through academic education, workforce training, applied/operational research, and technical support. IIHMR public health and hospital management activities have garnered national and international recognition. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India recognizes IIHMR as an “Institute of Excellence” and the World Health Organization has designated it a WHO Collaborating Center for District Health Systems. Collaboration with the Bloomberg School of Public Health spans several decades.
Master of Public Health (MPH)
· Interested individuals from India or surrounding low- and middle-income countries must have:
· A Bachelor degree.
· A minimum of 2 years of full-time health- related experience beyond the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree. (Work experience is waived for Ph.D. and M.B.B.S graduates.)
· Prior college-level mathematics courses; prior college-level biology course plus another health-related course.
· Demonstrated English proficiency through prior degree, TOEFL or IELTS.
· Demonstrated quantitative and verbal skills through GRE, MCAT, LSAT, or GMAT. (Applicants with degrees beyond the Bachelor’s may request a waiver of standardized test scores if they are other sources of quantitative abilities.)
How to Apply:
Applicants seeking admission to the MPH program must go through a pre screening process, and need to be pre-approved by IIHMR before they apply. Applicants who wish to apply for the MPH program should follow the steps given below:
STEP 1: Candidate should download a pre-screening questionnaire and send the completely filled pre-screening questionnaire along with updated CV/resume for pre-approval to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10, 2020.
STEP 2: A confirmation mail will be sent to each candidate after receipt of the materials in STEP 1. Then a pre-approval email for the application will be sent to the candidate by IIHMR University, followed by another email from JHSPH with an invitation to complete the online MPH application through SOPHAS (Schools of Public Health Application System) http://sophas.org/program-finder/ In order to be considered for admission, the candidate has to submit the completed application (fully submitted application along with the application fee of US $ 135) by June 01, 2020.
Send completed Pre Screening questionnaire with updated CV at email@example.com in latest by: 10th May, 2020
Submit the completed online application through SOPHAS portal by: 1st June, 2020
MPH orientation at IIHMR University, Jaipur: October, 2020
MPH orientation and Problem Solving in Public Health course in Baltimore, USA: January 2021
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iiphg.edu.in