Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, IISER, Berhampur
Established by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
Transit campus (Govt. iti), Engg School Road
Berhampur, Odisha 760010
Phone-No: +91 680 2227 707
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.iiserbpr.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, established in 2016 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India is a Center of Excellence dedicated to teaching and research in basic sciences. As a unique initiative in science education in India, IISER Berhampur aims to be a University of the highest caliber devoted to both high quality teaching and state-of-the-art research in a totally integrated manner, thus nurturing both curiosity and creativity.
BS-MS (Dual Degree)[Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati]
Duration: 5 Years
Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent level exam with science stream in 2019 or 2020 are eligible to apply for admissions. Candidates will be admitted to IISER only through following three channels.
1. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) channel
2. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced) of the Indian Institutes of Technology
3. State and Central Boards Channel (SCB)
These channels will be referred to as KVPY, JEE, and SCB, respectively.
Indian nationals and students belonging to PIO or OCI category are eligible to apply provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria described below.
Candidates having a valid KVPY fellowship commencing from 2020-21 academic session are eligible to apply for admissions. Additional cut-off criteria for marks obtained in 10+2 board examination is also applicable.
Candidates in General category securing a rank within 10000 in the Common Rank List (CRL) of JEE Advanced 2020 are eligible to apply. For candidates belonging to the reserved category (OBC-NC, SC, ST, PD), their category rank should be within 10000. Additional cut-off criteria for marks obtained in 10+2 board examination is also applicable
· Students who have passed 10+2 level with science stream in 2019 or 2020 are eligible to apply for admissions and appear for IAT 2020.
· However, they will be considered for admissions to the degree programmes only if they obtain the cut-off marks specified for their board.
· Students applying through SCB channel will have to appear in the IISER Aptitude Test (IAT) which will be conducted at various centres across the country.
How to Apply:
· In order to apply for IISER Admissions 2020, a candidate has to first do online registration using the Registration link given on the website.
· After successful registration, you will receive login id on your registered mobile number along with the password
· Using these login credentials, candidates should fill online application form using Application Login link given on the website.
In case you encounter any technical issue during registration/application/payment, kindly contact the helpdesk at email@example.com or at the toll-free helpline number 1800 266 7148 (waiting time is minimum 2 minutes) with relevant information.
In case of failure of payment, kindly write down your transaction and application details. You must wait for at least three working days for the refund in the respective bank account. If the transaction amount is not refunded in the stipulated time then please send us your transaction and application details at firstname.lastname@example.org for the refund.
Application portal opens on: 23rd March, 2020
Application portal closes at 5 PM: 30th April, 2020
IISER Aptitude Test: 31st May, 2020 (Sunday)
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iiseradmission.in