Goa University, GU, Goa
Taleigao Plateau, Goa
Phone-No: 0832 6519048 6519005
Email: email@example.com Website: www.unigoa.ac.in
Goa University, established in June 1985 by an Act of Goa Government, is located on a picturesque campus spread over 427.49 acres area of Taleigao Plateau overlooking the Zuari Estuary, within close vicinity of the capital city of Panaji, in North Goa. Besides being the most important location for post-graduate studies, it also serves as the academic nerve-centre of the higher education system in Goa. Today Goa University, is a university of affiliated colleges, 55 of which are distributed across Goa, 30 in general education, 25 in professional education. Presently, Goa University has 12 faculties of which 6 faculties operate on the campus with 24 Departments and 3 Research Centers that offer post-graduate education in the State of Goa.(Ranked 14th among the Top Universities of India (India Today - AC Nielsen, 2014)
BA in French and Portuguese
Duration: 3 years
French Program: Candidates should have passed 12th Standard/ HSSC in any Board and in any discipline.
Portuguese Program: Candidates should have passed the HSSC Exam with or without Portuguese as optional paper. The candidate must have passed Portuguese in S.S.C. Examination or an equivalent.
· The selection of students on mentioned course will be done on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination (i.e/ 12th)
· Students are advised to fill all qualification details carefully in the application form, to increase chance of selection
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to fill the application in prescribed online format within the due date. Candidates should upload the scanned passport size colour photograph, signature, valid caste certificate and valid mark sheet in the appropriate place.
· Candidates must have a valid e-mail id
· Those candidates, who do not have a valid e-mail ID, have to create the same before proceeding for online application
· A copy of filled application form must be kept for future use
Candidates should pay non-refundable application fees online.
· For General Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
· For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
The following are the additional bank service charges for various types of online payments. (Use only Mastercard, Visa and Maestro for online payments).
Credit Card: 1.00% of the registration fee plus the service tax as applicable
Debit Card: No Charges for registration fee up to Rs.2000 & 1.00% + taxes for registration fee more than Rs. 2000
NET Banking: Rs. 16 per transaction for State Bank of India and Rs.10 per transaction for all other banks
Last date of submission of online application: 5th August, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.unigoa.ac.in