Indian Institute of Finance, IIF, Greater Noida
45A, Knowledge Park-III, Delhi NCR
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 0120-6471004 9811971002
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.iif.edu
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FINANCE (IIF) founded in 1987 as a non-profit autonomous educational institution, to promote education and research in Finance. IIF has made distinguished scholarly contributions acclaimed nationally and internationally. IIF is solely devoted to promotion of education and research and not for profit, in public interest. IIF is founded by Professor (Dr) J.D. Agarwal an outstanding educationist and philanthropist under the aegis of Jyoti Foundation a public charitable trust registered under Trust Act and also u/s 12A of Income Tax Act 1961.
Management of Business Finance (MBF)
Duration: 2 Years
Graduation in any discipline with min. 50% marks [45% marks for SC/ST/OBC/Work Experience of 5 years].
Final Year Candidates are Eligible to Apply.
Executive Management of Business Finance (EMBF) [Distance Learning Programmes Online]
Duration: 3 Years
Management Development Programmes (MDP) [Distance Learning Programmes Online]
Duration: 3 Months
Graduation with min. 50% marks [45% for SC/ST/OBC/5 Years Working Executive]
Final Year Candidates are eligible to Apply in All Programs
How to Apply:
Step 1: Fill Application Form http://registration.iif.edu
Step 2: GPS Score is claiberated. Incase GPS Score is more than the Qualifying Level then one is directly Selected, else one has to appear for Interview (either On Campus/Off Campus via Telephone/Skype)
Step 3: Pay Fee and Enroll (via NEFT / Demand Draft)
1. Completed Application Form / Online Form
2. Two Letter of Recommendation
3. Attested Copies of Certificate a) Xth Marksheet and passing Certificate b) XIIve Marksheet and passing Certificate c) Graduation/PG Marksheet and passing Certificate
4. One photograph (Passport Size) For Regular Programs Only;
5. Written Exam Score Card / letter of Sponsorship (if applicable)
6. Demand Draft in favour of "Indian Institute of Finance" Pyable at Delhi NCR/ ONLINE Fee Payment Receipt of Rs. 1,250/- towards Application Fee.
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.nirmauni.ac.in