Indian Institute of Management, IIM, Bangalore
Phone-No: 080 26582450 26993996 26993013
Fax: 080-26584050 2658400
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.iimb.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) believes in building leaders through holistic, transformative and innovative education. IIMB is an acknowledged hub of academic activity both in India as well as globally. We are recognized as a leading international post-graduate centre of management studies. IIMB is Equis accredited. The accreditation is an indication that recognized institutions satisfy international standards. The Financial Times has rated IIIMB's doctoral programme in the Top 50 globally in 2014. For the sixth consecutive year in 2013, IIMB was ranked the best business school in Central Asia by Eduniversal, Paris. IIMB received the prestigious Obama-Singh 21st Century Knowledge Initiative award in 2013. This initiative is aimed at strengthening collaborations and building partnerships between American and Indian institutions of higher education in priority fields.
Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) 2020-21
The EPGP admission process starts with the submission of the online application form.
The basic criteria for applying to the programme include
· Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC ,ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA.
· Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience as on March 31, 2020, after completion of graduation
· A valid GMAT or GRE score.
If you are applying in
Your GMAT or GRE test date must fall on or between
September 1, 2014 and August 29, 2019
November 29, 2014 and November 28, 2019
Please note that the IIMB EPGP code for GMAT is Q9H-KK-84 and for GRE is 1675. Use these codes to have your score sent directly to IIMB. Your official score report from Pearson / GMAC (for the GMAT) or ETS (for the GRE) will be used for verification.
· A Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables the applicant to highlight his / her future goals and achievements
· Two references (on-line), preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s performance on the job.
How to Apply:
The Online application form can be accessed through the website.
The documents to be submitted as part of the application process are listed below. Please ensure that all the documents submitted are complete in all respects.
a) Documents to be uploaded:
1. SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
2. Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
3. GMAT / GRE Score Sheet
4. Statement of Purpose for pursuing the EPGP programme
5. Work Experience letters / Payslips (First & Last) - indicating Date of joining
6. SC/ST/NC-OBC/EWS Certificate (if applicable)
7. Person with disability (PwD), then the relevant disability certificate
b) Provide details (email id & contact details) of two persons as your referees in the on-line application (preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate your job performance). References will have to be submitted online by the referees directly. Please inform the referees accordingly when you approach them for providing references.
c) The application fee is non-refundable and should be paid on-line. Details for making the online payment are provided in the application form.
ROUND – 1: 6th June, 2019 to 29th Aug, 2019 (5:00 p.m.)
ROUND - 2: 3rd Sep to 28th Nov, 2019 (5:00 p.m.)
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iimb.ac.in