Bharathidasan Institute of Management, BIM, Tiruchirappalli
(School of Excellence affiliated to Bharathidasan University)
P.Box No.12, MHD Campus, BHEL Complex
Tiruchirappalli – 620014, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone-No: +91 431-2520796, 2520502
Fax: +91 431-2520733
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.bim.edu
In August 1984 Bharat Ratna Shri. C.Subramanian along with Prof.P.S.Mani Sundaram the Vice-Chancellor of Bharathidasan University chaired a meeting of leading academicians and Industrialists and an idea was born. Their dream was to create an Academy that would be
· Grounded in strong theoretical inputs
· Have proactive partnership with a large organization
· Provide students with a REAL WORLD learning environment
With this vision in mind a partnership was signed with BHEL to create the country’s first ever Management Institute that would be housed inside an industrial giant. Thus was born Bharathidasan Institute of Management – School of Excellence. BIM offers one of the most coveted MBA programmes in India. Entry to this course is through a rigorous selection process. BIM has an annual intake of 120 students. Not applied for accreditation by NBA.
MBA [specializations offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resource Management]
Duration: 2 Years
· Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
· Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2019.
· CAT 2018 Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM-MBA Programme 2019-2021.
· All applicants to BIM-MBA should take CAT 2018 Test (to be conducted by IIM Calcutta on 25 th November 2018)
(IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of program)
How to Apply:
Prospectus and Applications can be obtained online:
· Prospectus and application form can be obtained only through Online Registration.
· For online registration to BIM-MBA Admissions 2019, the payment of Rs.1450/- (Rs.950/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates) can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft. If payment to be made through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ payable at Tiruchirappalli. Also, enter the Demand Draft details while filling up the online application form.
(Note: Application money paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC/ST candidates must attach their scanned community certificate copy along with the application.)
Send your enquiries to email@example.com
Online Registration Commences on 18th November, 2019 and Goes upto 23rd January, 2020
The last date for online registration is 23rd January, 2020 at 10.00 p.m.
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.bim.edu