Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, BIAS, Nainital
A Sister Institution of BIT, MESRA Ranchi
Phone-No: 05942-247032 247095 247921
Email: email@example.com Website: www.birlainstitute.co.in
Birla Institute of Applied Sciences (BIAS) is located in the most picturesque surroundings of the lake town of Bhimtal. It is in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand state. The campus is spread over an area of about 10 hectares of prime land amongst the Kumaun hills, thus providing a cool climate and lush green environmental surroundings, ideally conducive for academic pursuit. The Institute is affiliated to the Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (UTU). Hostel facility is available for all the admitted students.
BTech [Specialization: ECE, CSE]
Based on the merit of 10+2 marks in phy, Math and Chem/ Comp/IT.
BTech Lateral Entry [Specialization: ECE, CSE]
Based on the merit of Diploma/ B.Sc. (PCM) with a minimum of 50% marks for General and 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Duration: 2 Years
Graduate in any discipline with Mathematics either in graduation level or 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% marks for general and 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply:
A must read before filling the registration form.
1. Filling the registration form does not guarantee a seat in the Institute. The seat will be allotted to eligible students fulfilling the admission criterion laid down by the Institute [For criteria visit ADMISSION 2020 Page].
2. The application will not be considered as submitted if Payment of the Registration Fee (Rs. 2000) is not paid. Ensure that you submit correct Registration Form as well as Payment details.
3. Registration fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
4. The printing of the registration form will only be enabled once the fee receipt is verified from our end, so aspirants must wait for their fee receipt verification before taking out the print out of their forms.
5. Online Counseling Date is July 30, 2020. Candidates will be informed telephonically through the mobile number entered by them in the registration form, about the status of their admission from 9.30 AM onwards.
6. Once offered a seat after the counseling, the candidate has to deposit Rs.81,925/-(which includes institute fee, medical insurance, university fee and refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000) on or before August 7, 2020, failing which the seat will be offered to the next candidate in the merit list.
7. Candidates willing to reside in hostel will have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 21,100/-(which include hostel room rent, electricity charges, Wi-Fi charges and mess charges per semester.)
8. Candidates are required to upload the copy of their fee receipt in the upload admission fee section after logging in their account.
9. You are supposed to keep the receipt of the registration fee, the admission fee and the printout of the Registration form with you and produce the same when required.
10.You may be required to upload the documents as and when desired by the Institute.
11.Candidates are required to keep their user ID & Password safe with them and they are not supposed to share it with anyone.
12.After successful submission of payment details, the aspirants must wait for their fee receipt verification and visit our website regularly for conditional offer letter and any other updates.
13.You are required to take print out of your offer letter and keep the same with you for future references.
In case of any doubt, feel free to seek clarification on following mobile numbers.
9410169995, 9149285401, 9415364502, 9411162340, 9411199555, 9412959891, 9412327953
Last Date of Registration will be: 28th July, 2020 till 5:00 PM.
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.birlainstitute.co.in