All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS, Rishikesh
Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh
Email: email@example.com Website: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
AIIMS, Rishikesh is one of the SIX AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Certificate Course in High Altitude Medicine (CHAM)
Duration: 6 months
For Medical Candidate: MBBS OR B.A.M.S/ B.H.MS. with one year experience.
For Paramedical Candidate: B.Sc. Nursing OR GNM with one-year experience, B.Sc. Paramedical, M.Sc. (Human Physiology).
a) Candidates who are to appear in qualifying examination, whose results are likely to be declared before 31st December, 2019 are also eligible to apply for Certificate Course in High Altitude Medicine.
b) Candidates who are due to appear at qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result, can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
• Upper Age limit is 40 years as on 01 January 2020.
• Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
• Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
• Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
• Upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates.
• Persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to course for PWD candidates as per Right of persons with Disability Act, 2016.
How to Apply:
Apply online through our website or call us directly with your questions. Phone No.: 0135-2462932
SC/ST/EWS: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as UR/OBC: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable PWD: Exempted from any fee
Date for uploading of Prospectus and commencement of online registration of applications: 1st November, 2019 (Friday)
Last date for submitting online application forms, 17:00 h IST: 20th November, 2019 (Wednesday)
Written examination: 12th December, 2019 (Thursday)
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in