Ayush & Health Sciences University, AHSU, Chhattisgarh
G. E. ROAD, RAIPUR
About Ayush & Health Science University Chhattisgarh
· Established in 2009 as a Constituent College of University of Chhattisgarh.
· Runs various medical and paramedical courses
· Annual admission MBBS: 150, MD/MS: 71; besides PhD courses in Medical Faculty
· Paramedical courses: BSc(Medical Technology), Radiography. Diploma course in Nursing (GTB Hospital), and Medical Laboratory In-service Training.
· Ayush Hospital is the associated teaching hospital with more than 1000 beds.
· Known for its quality research; National ranking 7th based on the number of publications in PubMed indexed journals.
· Meritorious/Eminent Faculty on expert groups of UNICEF, WHO, UNAIDS, World Bank, ICMR, ICMR, NACO, DST and CSIR.
· Cater to the health care needs for the Chhattisgarh community and surrounding border areas.
· College with excellent results: Students excel in curricular/extracurricular activities.
Course Name:MSc in Nursing
in Ayush & Health Sciences University, AHSU, Chhattisgarh
Course Description: MSc in Nursing
Eligibility: Eligibility and Selection Procedure for MSc in Nursing in Ayush & Health Sciences University, AHSU, Chhattisgarh
To know more Information about Eligibility please visit: www.cghealthuniv.com
How To Apply: Application Procedure for MSc in Nursing in Ayush & Health Sciences University, AHSU, Chhattisgarh
The candidate should download all the information and application form from the website www.cghealthuniv.com
The last date of receipt of complete application form by hand/registered post/speed post is 5th July, 2016 with demand draft/cash payment of Rs. 1400/- (For SC/ST/OBC applicants) and Rs. 1800/- (For all other applicants) at Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.). Demand draft should be made to “Registrar, Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur payable at Raipur”.
To know more Information about course please visit: www.cghealthuniv.com