NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS (NBE)
Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road) New Delhi-110029
Candidate Helpline: 18002667075/1800111700 (Toll Free)
(Monday to Saturday: 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
Email: email@example.com Website: www.nbe.edu.in
NBE FMGE Screening Test 2018 - National Board of Examinations invites applications for NBE FMGE Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications December 2018
The FMGE-Screening Test has been introduced through Screening Test Regulations 2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)/Screening test.
· National Board of Examinations shall conduct next FMGE on 14th December, 2018 on computer based platform at various test centres across the country.
· Please refer to the information bulletin at the NBE website (16th October, 2018 onwards) for eligibility criteria, fee structure, course curriculum, scheme of examination and other details.
· Application form for GMGE December, 2018 can be submitted only online at www.nbe.edu.in from 16th October, 2018 to 6th November, 2018.
The Applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria:
2.1. He / She is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
2.2. The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
2.3. Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 30th November 2018. It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed final examination for such a primary medical qualification/posses the primary medical qualification on or before the cut-off date. In the event of the date of issue of result/proof of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut-off date, the application form shall be rejected and candidate declared as ineligible.
2.4. Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/she holds an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
2.5. Applicants/Candidates may also refer to Screening Test Regulations and Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, Eligibility Certificate Regulations issued by Medical Council of India. The same may be referred to at www.mciindia.org or obtained from Secretary, Medical Council of India, Sector-8 Pocket-14, Dwarka, New Delhi. Telephone: 25367033, 25367035, Fax: 25367024.
Amount FMGE: Rs. 5500/-
The above fee is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin. Please note that this is a composite fee (as above) inclusive of fees for the examination and information bulletin. Information Bulletin shall also be available at website for reference.
How to Pay:
· The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks of India or through Net Banking.
· Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
· FEES SHALL NEITHER BE REFUNDED NOR CARRIED FORWARD IF THE APPLICATION FOR FMGE IS REJECTED/CANDIDATURE IS FOUND TO BE INELIGIBLE
Test Centres: The list of tentative cities where FMGE 2018 shall be conducted is as follows:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi/New Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mohali/Chandigharh, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Shillong, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam.
How to Apply:
· The online submission of application form for FMGE is available on www.nbe.edu.in from 16th October - 6th November 2018.
· Online submission of application form begins on 16th October 2018 from 07:00 PM onwards. The last date for submission of application form is 6th November 2018 (11:55 PM)
· Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
· Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given before proceeding to fill up the online application. (a) At the end online submission of application form, the candidate will get a computer generated acknowledgment. This acknowledgment shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.All fields marked * in the online application form are mandatory.
· Applications of the candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and the candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations
· Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Steps in online submission of application form:
The following sequence shall be observed while filing the online application form:
a) Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
b) User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
c) Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
d) Choose your Test City.
e) Submission of fees.
f) Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it
Online submission of application form: 16th October - 6th November 2018
Examination Date: 14th December 2018
Declaration of Results by: 15th January 2019
To know more Information about this Exam please visit: www.nbe.edu.in