Birla Institute of Management Technology, BIMTECH, Greater Noida
BIMTECH is driven by Indias Leading Business House- B.K. Birla Group
Plot. No. 5, Knowledge Park-ll
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 0120 2323001 – 010
Fax: 0120 2323022 25
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.bimtech.ac.in
The fully residential campus of Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) located in National Capital Region is one of the top MBA colleges to study in India. It provides a highly conducive academic environment, interaction with hard working and industry-academia mix professors, proximity to the strategy makers of the industry and practitioners of the service and manufacturing companies, exposure to the international universities and companies, and a ready profile of strong alumni base spread through out the world. Among business school rankings BIMTECH makes it to the elite bracket.
PGDM International Business
PGDM Insurance Business Management
PGDM Retail Management
Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM)
· Minimum 50 percent marks in Graduation.
· For admission to PGDM & PGDM (IB), an applicant must have a valid CAT (Score card of CAT 2019) or valid XAT 2020 score or valid GMAT 2019-20 score.
· For admission to PGDM (RM) & PGDM (IBM) an applicant must have valid CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score.
How to Apply:
The steps in selection for admission at BIMTECH include:
1. Procurement of Form: Application form (common for all the programmes) is available on our website.
2. Filling up the application form: Application form can be filled online followed by paying Rs. 2000/- through Credit/ Debit Card.
Call for Personal Interview:
Declaration of Final Selection List
The selected candidates are to deposit the first installment of tuition fee within the given time frame in the offer letter to ensure their admission, failing which the offer is passed on to the waitlisted candidates. The fee for boarding/lodging would be given separately at a later date.
Institute does not entertain any request for extension of the deadline for submission of fee.
Beginning of Session
Academic session of all the programmes is likely to start on Monday, June 15, 2020 (tentative).
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2020
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.bimtech.ac.in