Institute of Rural Management Anand, IRMA, Gujarat
(NAAC "A" Accredited)
Post Box No. 60, Anand, 388001, Gujarat
Phone: 02692 221659
Fax: 02692 260188
Email: email@example.com, Website www.irma.ac.in
IRMA was established in 1979 at Anand, Gujarat with the support of the Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation (SDC), the Government of India, Government of Gujarat, the erstwhile Indian Dairy Corporation and the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB). The rationale behind its installation had to do with providing management education, training, research and consultancy support to co-operatives and rural development organisations in India.
Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) Duration: 2 years
· Candidates should be graduates from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 percent (45 percent for SC/ ST/ DAP) aggregate marks or an equivalent GPA from recognized university/ institution at the graduation level are eligible to apply.
· Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before June 2019 may also apply.
· There is no age limit for the admission in PGDRM of IRMA.
· RMA would short list candidates on the bases of CAT 2018 and XAT 2019 scores.
· Short listed candidates will be called for selection process at IRMA where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2019 (IRMA SAT 2019), Group Activity and Personal Interview.
· For Admissions 2019, IRMA will be giving two types of calls to the prospective candidates:
· Profile Based Calls
· Non-Profile Based Calls
· Candidates who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2018/XAT 2019 and fall in the Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMA SAT and GA and PI process.
· Candidates who score above 85 percentile in CAT 2018/XAT 2019 and fall in the Non-Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMA SAT and GA and PI process.
· Both IRMA SAT 2019 and GA and PI process will be conducted at IRMA for shortlisted candidates.
· IIMs & XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of academic programs at IRMA.
How to Apply:
· Application Form for PGDRM Admissions 2019 will be available online on PGDRM website and in hard copy at the Admissions Office, PGDRM from December 2018
· General & OBC - Rs.1200/-
· SC/ST/*DAP - differently abled person * - Rs.750/-
· Applicant can apply online and pay through payment gateway. Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper etc.) can be obtained from Admissions Office, PGDRM, Anand-388001 on payment of full fees.
· For more information about Admissions 2019, please visit PGDRM website and refer the Prospectus or write to Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand-388001
Last Date for applying for PGDRM 2019- 21 (Indian Nationals) is: 31st December, 2018
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.irma.ac.in