Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments, IDEMI, Mumbai
MSME- Technology Centre, Mumbai
Swatantryaveer Tatya Tope Marg, Chunabhatti, Sion
Mumbai – 400022, Maharashtra
Phone: 022-24050301 24050302 24050303 24050304
Fax: 022-2405 0016
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.idemi.org
IDEMI is an Organization established by the Government of India in the year 1969 as a service to Instrument Industry Organisation. The main objective of setting up this Institute was to gear up the growth potential of indigenous instrument industry and hence to meet the ever growing instrumentation needs of the country by augmenting productivity quality control in industrial sector – be it in Electrical, Electronics or Process Control Instruments. The Institute is looked upon a nodal centre in view of its multifarious activities offered to suit various needs of instrument industry. The Institute offers following services to the Instrument Industry.
Diploma in Tool & Die Making (Duration: 3 Years)
Diploma in Mechatronics and Robotics (Duration: 3 Years)
Diploma in 3D Animation and Graphics (Duration: 3 Years)
· 10th Standard with Science and Maths or Equivalent with 55% marks in aggregate (45% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category)
· Reservation in seats to SC/ST/OBC/PH are applicable as per rules, subject to production of authentic Certificates. No Tution Fee will be charged to SC/ST candidates, however other fees as applicable will be charged. Admission are open to Boys & Girls.
PLACEMENT: Institute arranges Campus Interviews. 100% placement assistance for pass-out students.
INTERNSHIP: On successful completion of the course, the Trainees may have to undergo One Year Internship, if required at the discreo Tuition Fee will be charged to SC/ST candidates, however other fees as applicable will be charged.
MODE OF SELECTION: Based on the merit list in the written test, limited number of candidates will be called to attend the personal interview conducted by IDEMI at Mumbai. The final selection shall be purely based on the merit list prepared on the combined performance of written test and interview conducted by IDEMI at Mumbai.
How to Apply:
Prescribed application form along with prospectus can be obtained from the Manager (Admin & Finance) by paying Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in cash or demand draft (DD) in favor of "Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments, Mumbai" drawn on any Nationalized bank payable at Mumbai. To get the same by Post, DD should accompany self addressed envelope of size 24cm x 17cm affixed with postage stamp of Rs.30/-. SC/ST candidates should send proof of caste for getting the application form. (The above charges are to meet the expenses for conducting written test & interviews). Application Form can also be downloaded from our website and filled-up application should be submitted along with DD of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) and necessary documents of Qualification, Age Proof & Caste Certificate as applicable.
(1) Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. IDEMI reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
(2) Candidates belonging to the reserved categories should substantiate their claim by enclosing a Caste Certificate issued by competent authority. In case of OBC category, candidate must produce the certificate from competent authority certifying that he/she does not belong to creamy layer.
(3) Interested candidates willing to apply for both courses should submit separate application form to individual course.
(4) IDEMI is not responsible for any postal delay / misplacement.
(5) The numbers of seats advertised are provisional and IDEMI reserves the rights to alter the number of seats.
(6) The rules made by IDEMI regarding the selection and the closure of admissions shall be final and binding. Candidates are advised to refer the prospectus for further details.
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.idemi.org