Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, IIFPT, Thanjavur
(formerly Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India)
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
Email: email@example.com Website: www.iifpt.edu.in
The Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (Formerly Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology) is a pioneer Research and Development Institute under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India. Dr. V. Subrahmanyan. An eminent scientist and founder Director, Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, after his retirement, started PPRC in 1967 as R & D laboratory in the Modern Rice Mill complex of Thanjavur Co-operative Marketing Federation (TCMF) at Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu, India under the dedicated leadership and the able guidance of late. The mandate of the Institute at its inception was to seek solutions for preserving high moisture paddy because the paddy harvest season in Southern India coincided with the tail end of the South West monsoon.
B. Tech (Food Technology)
· Only those candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main)-2019 (Paper-1) will be eligible for getting admission at IIFPT.
· JEE appeared candidates who have passed 12th Examination with aggregate 55% marks for GEN, 50% marks for OBC Candidates and merely passed for reserved category (SC/ST/Pwd) candidates are eligible to get admission at IIFPT.
· Selection is Purely Based on All India Rank of JEE (Main)-2019 through a Institute counselling system.
· Reservation policy based on government norms.
How to Apply:
Candidate can apply for Admission session 2019-20. Apply Online only through official website of IIFPT, Thanjavur
· Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for the different Courses (as applicable).
· Applicant is allowed to apply only to ONE PROGRAMME (B.Tech/M.Tech/Ph.D) (Please go through the website and carefully make your choice). Multiple applications shall be rejected.
· Application fee is Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) only.
· Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
· Application fee shall be paid by credit card/debit card/Net Banking only at the payment gateway attached with the application form.
· Additional bank charges will be extra as applicable for making the payment.
Procedure for making payment of application fee:
· Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking: The candidate can pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) only through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment receipt on the profile page of the Applicant account as well as the through the summary link emailed on the applicants email ID. Note that only the application receipts with payment status as paid will be processed further, hence you are requested to pay before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
· After the successful payment, applicants are advised to keep a printout of the completed application for future references.
· The information regarding the important dates, applicants are advised to be in touch with the website of IIFPT. However, registered candidates will also be informed by SMS and e-mail. Therefore, the mobile no and e-mail address should be filled up carefully.
Date of Commencement: 17th May, 2019
Last Date for the submission of online application form: 27th June, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iifpt.edu.in