Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, CRSU, Jind
(Established by the State Legislature Act 28 of 2014 and recognized U/S 2(f) & 12-B by UGC Act 1956)
Rohtak Bypass Rd, Jind, Haryana 126102
Phone: 01681 241027
Email: email@example.com Website www.crsu.ac.in
Established by the State Legislature Act 28 of 2014 on July 24, 2014, CSRU has a sprawling campus of 75 acres situated 2 kilometres from Gohana Bypass, Jind. The university was established with the vision of imparting quality education by creating most conducive ambience for the production and dissemination of knowledge guided by innovative thinking, scientific enquiry, sublime human values, sustainable ecology, and democratic ethos. The aim of the University is the cultivation of citizens with a rich awareness of our heritage to lead and serve in every sphere of human activity. Working under the leadership of eminent educationists and social reformers, Hon'ble Chancellor Prof. Kaptan Singh Solanki and dedicated, dynamic and devoted personality Vice- Chancellor Prof. R.B. Solanki, the University is heading towards realization of its vision and the goal of being in the world ranking by 2020. The University is affiliated u/s 2(f) and 12 (B) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide letter no. 9-12/2014(CPP-I/PU) dated 26 September, 2014 and is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities. In a short span of four years, the university has many achievements to its credit. The First Convocation of the University was held on April 18, 2017. Prof. Kaptan Singh Solanki, Governor of Haryana was the Chief Guest and delivered the Convocation Address. Ch. Birender Singh, Steel Minister, Government of India, Sh. Ramesh Kaushik, Member of Parliament, Smt. Prem Lata, MLA and Sh. Jasbir Deswal, MLA were also graced the convocation as Guests of Honour. The university gave 14 Gold Medals, 13 M.Phil, 289 Post Graduates and 289 Under Graduates Degrees were awarded during the Convocation. In addition to the academics the students are also encouraged to participate in sports events and extracurricular activities at the campus as well as outside the campus the enable their wholesome personality development.
M.Ed (Regular) Duration: 2 Years
B.Ed. or B.A. B.Ed. or B.Sc. B.Ed. (NCTE, RCI etc.. Approved ) or an examination recognized as equivalent to B.Ed. with not less than 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for the admission to the programme.
(i) There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
(ii) 47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only. As per instructions from state Govt. letter dated:-16-07-2014
(iii) 47.5% marks for Blind /Persons with Disabilities and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates.
(iv) Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in M.Ed. (Regular Course) in any case.
(v) Cut off date for eligibility will be the last date/time of online choice filling.
PREPARATION OF MERIT LIST FOR ADMISSION:
Merit for admission to M.Ed. Course shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the Qualifying
Examination. However, if two or more candidates have obtained Equal marks, following procedure will be
used for the preparation of merit:
(i) Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
(ii) If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
(iii) If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie
Fee: Self-Financing College(s) of Education:- Rs. 38,500 (per annum)
How to Apply:
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
This section provides an overview of the steps involved in counselling and admission process.
A. Online Registration
• Candidate should visit website www.crsu.ac.in and http://hrymed.com
• Candidates should go through prospectus for gathering information/instruction in details about counselling schedules and procedures. Softcopy is available on the website.
• For phase-I candidates will register themselves as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule for Self-Financing Colleges of Education affiliated to this University.
• For participation in online admission process, a candidate has to register by submitting personal data/requisite information correctly in the online application form. On submitting this data/information user Id and password will be generated/ created for use in future logins by the candidate.
• For subsequent logins, candidates will be able to login directly with their user Id and password. Candidates should remember to logout at the end of their session so that the details filled by them cannot be tampered with or modified by unauthorized person.
• Candidates are advised to record/remember their password for future logins and not to disclose or share their password with anybody.
• It is solely the responsibility of the candidates to verify that their personal data including Category, Subcategory, Residential Status, gender etc are consistent with documentary evidence.
• If the personal data submitted /entered by the candidates are found to be wrong at the time verification of certificate either during reporting or at a later stage, the allotment of seat/ provisional admission is liable to be cancelled.
• Candidates should take a print out (hard copy) of the online application form containing the above personal data for future use.
B. Payment of Registration and Counseling Fee.
For depositing of registration and counseling fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Candidate and Rs. 625/-for SC/BC/PH, and Girls candidates of Haryana State (non-refundable), visit website www.crsu.ac.in and click on ‘Payment’ and generate E-slip of bank of your choice for cash payment or select any other mode of payment available on above website for the deposition of registration and counseling fee. The Bank charges shall be paid by the candidate.
The Opening date of online registration is 19th October, 2018 and Closing Date is: 29th October, 2018
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.crsu.ac.in