LN Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change, LNMIEDSC, Patna
1, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
Phone-No: 0612-2505200 2504500 2207900
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.lnmipat.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which constantly endeavors to evolve knowledge useful for the managers in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors. It disseminates such knowledge in ways that promote its application by individuals and organizations. IIFM has been established with the following objectives:
Provide training in management and related subjects for persons from the Indian Forest Service, Forest Departments, Forest Development Corporation and Forest related industries with a view to equip them to practice the art and profession of management of forestry development.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) International Business
Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination. Valid MAT score (September, 2019 to May, 2020)/CMAT Score is required.
Master of Business Administration – Executive (MBA Executive)
Any graduate working/experienced Professional in Govt./ semi Govt./ public/ private sector are eligible to apply.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in qualifying examination.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Passed 10+2 Examination. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory Subjects along with one of the chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
How to Apply:
· Only online Application form for admission in all the courses will be accepted. The online Application form is available on institute website.
· The Prospectus can be downloaded from the institute website.
· Application fee Rs. 1500/- only (for SC/ST candidate Rs. 750/- only) for admission must be submitted online or through the Challan anywhere in the Allahabad Bank Branch, A/c No. 50386731675, HDFC Bank A/c No. 50100231703610
· The Submitted online Application form without fees will be summarily rejected automatically.
· Reservation: as per Govt. of Bihar Rules.
· Appearing candidates may also apply but they have to produce passing certificate of qualifying examination at the time of admission.
· Candidate appering in MAT (May, 2020) may also apply but they have to submit their MAT Score in Admission section latest by 29.05.2020.
· NRI/FNC seats available in MBA, MHRM & MCA Courses only.
· Helpline Enquiry No.: 0612-2505200/9430603416. Time from 10.00 am to 05.00 pm on any working day.
For applying online Application Starting Date: 17th February, 2020 and Closing Date: 8th April, 2020
Date of Online Entrance Examination:
(a) BBA – 16th April, 2020
(b) BCA – 7th April, 2020
(c) MCA – 18th April, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.lnmipat.ac.in