Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics, SIG, Pune
5th and 6th Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony
Phone-No: 020 25672841 43
Fax: 020 25672842
Email: email@example.com Website: www.sig.ac.in
SIG has been a leading Geoinformatics educational institution of India since the year 2004. Our courses have been aimed at not merely educating students but to create competent and expert human resources to meet the ever-growing demand of digitization, environmental impact, GIS development, map analysis, remote sensing, watershed management, photogrammetric mapping, navigation and e-governance.
1. Candidate should be Graduate in Engineering, IT, Science, Computer Science, Agriculture, Geography, Commerce & Management of any statutory University with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
2. Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
3. A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
· Appearing for SNAP test is NOT mandatory to apply for SIG.
· Candidates registered for SIG will be eligible to appear for the Personal Interview and written ability test.
· Candidates will be called Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT) to be held on 22nd and 23rd February 2020
How to Apply:
· The candidates who are interested in the above courses should apply online at the SIG website
· Application fee is Rs. 750/-
· Candidate can also get register at the institute office by submitting application form at Institute office with Rs 750/- Registration fee through demand draft in favor of Director, ‘Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics’ Payable at Pune.
Registration Start: 7th October, 2019
Closing: 21st February, 2020
PI-WAT: 22nd and 23rd February, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit:www.sig.ac.in