GLA University, GLAU, Mathura
Phone-No: 05662-250900 250908909
Fax: 05662 241687
Email: email@example.com Website: www.gla.ac.in
It was in the year 1991 that Shri Narayan Das Agrawal took the initiative to fulfill the dreams of his father, Late Shri Ganeshi Lal Agrawal thereby giving shape to Sri Jagannath Prasad Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Charitable Trust Samiti to realize the vision of making the holy city of Mathura a recognized destination for knowledge seekers from all walks of life. This, in turn, led to the foundation of a milestone at the Karmabhoomi of the versatile and sagacious Lord Krishna. The society has been synonymous with social causes since its very inception and has drawn appreciation from one and all for the path-breaking work done by it related to the various facets of the societal paradigms.
B. Tech. [Specialization: Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering ]
Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Computer Science. Obtained at least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together and 50% marks overall.
Admission process: On the basis of performance in GLAET (An online MCQ test of 2 hour duration & personal interview.).
B. Tech. Lateral Entry [Specialization: Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering]
Minimum 60% marks in 3 years diploma recognized by board of technical education in corresponding branch of engineering/clear pass B Tech first year from any recognized university/B Sc (PCM) with minimum 60% marks. Obtained at least 60% marks in the above subjects taken together.
Admission process: On the basis of merit in diploma / B Sc (Maths) / first year of B Tech / BE from any recognized university, & online MCQ test of 2 hour duration.
Recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration. Obtained at least 50% in the qualifying Examination
Admission process: On the basis of performance in GLAET (An online MCQ test of 90 minutes duration.) & Preference will be given to high scorer of CAT,MAT,XAT,UPSEE etc.
How to Apply:
Admission Procedure: Admission to all courses (except Ph.D.) is done on the basis of an online entrance test - "GLAET", held at 60 centres all over India. Admission to these courses is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. Before applying for any of the course, please ensure that you fulfil the eligibility criteria.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Register yourself for the online entrance test through the College website.
2. An entrance fee of Rs.700/- will be charged during GLAET registration which can be paid through:
On-line Payment Mode
· Credit Card
· Debit Card
· Net Banking
Off-line Payment Mode
· Demand draft (DD)
3. On successful registration candidate will receive unique registration id & password on registered mobile no.. This Id and Password should be noted down by the candidate as it is required for the further examination procedure.
OFFLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Candidates can also register themselves through an offline registration process:
1. To download, the offline entrance registration through the College website.
2. Take a printout and fill the required details completely. Send your duly filled registration form in an envelope along with attested photocopies of mark sheets & the demand draft of Rs 700/- drawn in favour of "GLA University" payable at "VRINDAVAN". Also mention "Offline GLAET-18 Registration For Name of the Course you are applying" on the back side of the envelope & send it through post or by hand at:
Admission Co-ordinator, GLA University,
17km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road,
P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
3. Candidate must mention his/her name & course on the back side of demand draft.
4. The candidates will be informed by university officials within 7 working days of receipt of the form.
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.gla.ac.in