Management Development Institute, MDI, Murshidabad
Sakim Kulori PO-Uttar Ramna, P.S Raghunathganj, Dist. Murshidabad
Murshidabad, West Bengal 742235
Phone-No: 91 8348021165
Email: email@example.com Website: www.mdim.ac.in
In the meeting of BOG MDI held on 11th October, 2010, the board had discussed the proposal regarding expansion of MDI in the eastern and southern part of the country. It was informed to the Board during the meeting that the Govt. of West Bengal is setting up a Food Park in JANGIPUR, West Bengal on PPP model and is willing to allot 10 to 12 acres of land to MDI for setting up educational institute.
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) Approved by AICTE
· The candidates should be able to furnish valid score of CAT 2019
· The candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
· The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2020 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2020; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
· The basis for computing the percentage obtained by the candidate would be based on the practice followed by the university/ institution/board from where the candidate has obtained the degree/certificate. In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/institution/board from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree/certificate. In case the university/institution/board does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by MDIM by dividing obtained CGPA with maximum possible CGPA and multiplying fraction so obtained by 100.
· Candidates who are able to furnish valid score of CAT would be short listed on the basis of the details in the application form and the CAT scores. Only the short listed candidates will then be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews at one of the centres, viz. Kolkata, Gurgaon and Bangalore/Mumbai/Chennai/Hyderabad (centres other than Kolkata and Gurgaon are tentative).
· Foreign / OCI/ PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores (taken not before Tuesday, 1st January 2019 and not later than Wednesday, 20th November 2019). Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI M website https://www.mdim.ac.in. Online registration for Foreign / OCI/ PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries applicants will be Open till Friday, 22 November 2019, 17:00 hrs.
· Candidates have to register for MDI Programme at GMAT website at the time of taking GMAT Examination. Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT score will be interviewed by MDIM. Government of India (GOI) rules will be followed related to admission of these categories of candidates. GOI guidelines will be applicable in determining the status of applicants. Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs.1180 (inclusive of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
How to Apply:
Online application forms of MDI Murshidabad (MDIM) and MDI Gurgaon (MDIG) are common. Applicants can apply by visiting MDI Murshidabad website and MDI Gurgaon website and follow the process mentioned.
The common Application Form has the following options:
· MDI, Murshidabad (MDIM)
· MDI, Gurgaon (MDIG)
Application Form fees is as under:
· Rs.1180/- (inclusive of 18% GST) for MDIM
· Rs.3000/- (inclusive of 18% GST) for MDIG
· Rs.3590/- (inclusive of 18% GST) for both
Note: After Admission in any Institution change for transfer from one Campus to another Campus will not be entertained.
Last Date for submission of Application Form: Friday, 22 November 2019, 17:00 hrs. Candidates have to make an online payment as applicable using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
Last Date for submission of Application Form: 22nd November, 2019 (Friday), 17:00 hrs
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.mdim.ac.in