All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS, Rishikesh
Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
AIIMS, Rishikesh is one of the SIX AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Diploma in Plaster Technician (DPT)
Duration: 1 Year
· A candidate is eligible to appear in Entrance Examination if he/she:
· Is an Indian citizen.
· has attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st of December of the year of admission (2019) should have passed 10th Standard from Hindi or English Medium.
· has a minimum aggregate marks required in qualifying examination i.e. 10th standard: 50% for Gen / OBC (45% in case of SCs / STs Categories) in aggregate.
a) Candidates who are to appear in qualifying examination whose results are likely to be declared before 31st December, 2019 are also eligible to apply for Diploma in Plaster Technician Course.
b) Candidates who are due to appear at qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting results can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at the time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
How to Apply:
Candidate should fill in Online Application with utmost care and follow the instructions step by step. Candidate should fill in Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may lead to rejection.
Online Registration & Submission
· A candidate seeking admission to Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in prescribed format available online with Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. Cost of Application Form includes fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
· Candidate is required to go through Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of online application form.
· Online Registration: After selecting online registration, fill mandatory details asked for and deposit prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information step by step. Follow Instructions scrupulously.
· It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in Registration Slip. Institute will not be responsible for any incorrect information/cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc. due to wrong filled online Application form.
SC/ST/EWS: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as
UR/OBC: 1500/- + Transaction
PWD: Exempted from any fee
Last date for submitting online application forms: 23rd October, 2019 at 17:00 h IST
Written examination: 15th November, 2019
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in