Great Lakes Institute of Management, GLIM, Chennai
2nd Floor, NPL Devi Building, No.111, Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai (LB Road)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai- 600041
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.greatlakes.edu.in
Great Lakes Institute of Management, founded in 2004 by Padmashree awardee Dr. Bala V. Balachandran, Professor Emeritus at Kellogg School of Management is among India’s leading Business Schools with campuses in Chennai and Delhi-NCR. Led by exceptional faculty, steered by an outstanding advisory council and buoyed by the international collaborations, Great Lakes has, within a short span of 14 years, emerged as a top-ranked Business School.
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) Duration: 1 Year
· Valid CAT*/GMAT/XAT+/CMAT scores. For PGPM 2022, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2018, CAT taken in 2019/2020, XAT taken in 2020/2021 or CMAT taken in 2020/2021
· A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with atleast 50% in graduation
· Typically candidates with more than two years of work experience are considered. However, exceptional students with 18+ months of experience (by April 30th, 2021) may be considered.
· Freshers and candidates with lesser experience may apply to the Great Lakes PGDM Program
*Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
+Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI and uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes programs.
How to Apply:
· Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form
· Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods:
· Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000. Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form
· Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai
· The eventual application process is online for all candidates
· Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected students' recommenders and it must be submitted online
· All your queries regarding admission process can be sent to us at email@example.com
Issue of Application starts from : 8th September, 2020
Last date of submission - cycle 1: 22nd November 2020
Last date of submission - cycle 2: TBD
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.greatlakes.edu.in