Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, PJTSAU, Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, India -500030
Phone-No: +91-40-24015011 24015017 Extn 304
Fax: +91-40- 24002324
Email: email@example.com Website:www.pjtsau.edu.in
Second Joint Indo-American Team (1960) headed by Dr. N.S. Randhawa recommended specifically the establishment of Farm Universities and spelt out the basic objectives of these Universities asInstitutional Autonomy ,Inclusion of Agriculture, Veterinary / Animal Husbandry and Home Science and Integration of Teaching, Research and Extension .Later, the report of the Second National Education Commission (1964-66), headed by Dr. D.S. Kothari stressed the need for establishing at least one Agricultural University in each Indian State. As a result, the Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University (APAU) was established on June 12, 1964 at Hyderabad. Sri O. PullaReddi, I.C.S. (Retired) was the first Vice-Chancellor of the University.
In accordance with the provisions of the Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University Act, 1963, some of the Colleges of Agriculture and Veterinary Science were transferred from the Universities to which they had been affiliated to the Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University during June, 1964. These were: College of Agriculture and Veterinary Science, Hyderabad (established in 1961, affiliated to Osmania University), Agricultural College, Bapatla(established in 1945, affiliated to Andhra University), Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College, Tirupati (established in 1961, affiliated to Sri Venkateswara University) and Andhra Veterinary College, Tirupati (established in 1961, also affiliated to Sri Venkateswara University). In addition, 41 Agricultural Research Stations, functioning under the Department of Agriculture and four Research Stations of the Animal Husbandry Department were transferred to the University in July, 1966 and May, 1967, respectively.
B.V.Sc. & A.H [PJTSAU Hyderabad, PVNRTVU Hyderabad, SKLTSHU Hyderabad]
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Regular and Payment) [PJTSAU Hyderabad, PVNRTVU Hyderabad, SKLTSHU Hyderabad]
B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Regular and Payment) [PJTSAU Hyderabad, PVNRTVU Hyderabad, SKLTSHU Hyderabad]
B.F.Sc. [PJTSAU Hyderabad, PVNRTVU Hyderabad, SKLTSHU Hyderabad]
· A pass in two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological Sciences
· A candidate for admission under general category to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, must have passed in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and obtained 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH category) of marks at intermediate level.
How to Apply:
· Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
· The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
· The applicant should visit the website and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
· The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
· The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the draft format until final submission.
· If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded blank pages/false/fake documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
· Payment of application fee: Rs.1800/- OC & BCs (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.900/-). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
· The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
·After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
Last date for submission of online application: 27th July, 2019
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture under NRI / NRI Sponsored Quota
The applicant must have passed 12th standard (English Medium) from an Indian Board or an equivalent Board outside the country securing 50 per cent marks in each of the subjects of Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences. A good knowledge of English is compulsory. A certificate of the candidate’s proficiency in English issued by the respective Indian Mission
abroad or recognized agencies should accompany their applications for admission. The students seeking admission under the quota are not required to appear for any Entrance test(s).
Criteria for selection:
The selection of candidates shall be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent. In case of a tie, the marks in the optional subjects viz., Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry shall be taken into consideration and in case of further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given preference.
The applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years.
Online Application Registration Fee Rs. 5,000/-
Documents to be submitted:
· An undertaking by the candidate and parent (ANNEXURE-I)
· An undertaking by the sponsorer on stamp paper (Rs. 100/- or equivalent currency in sponsorers country) dully notarized (ANNEXURE-II)
· Birth Certificate/Proof of Date of birth
· Higher Secondary (10+2) or Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
· Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute/University last attended (whichever is applicable)
· Bonafide/Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of Institution last attended
· Medical fitness Certificate
· Self certification documents of sponsorer showing the proof of NRI status, work permit, business establishment, valid visa along with the bank statement showing the latest transaction of the previous 6 months.
· The candidates attending the counselling should bring a demand draft of Rs. 30,13,550/- (Thirty Lakhs Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred Fifty Rupees only) in favour of THE COMPTROLLER, PJTSAU PAYABLE AT HYDERABAD towards Institutional Economic Fee and Rs. 36,450/- (Thirty Six Thousand Four Hundred Fifty Rupees only) in cash towards Regular fee for the immediate payment at the respective allotted college.
Last date for submission of online application: 31st July, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.pjtsau.edu.in