Tool Room and Training Center, TRTC, Patna
(Extension Center of IDTR - Jamshedpur), Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India Society
Patliputra Industrial Estate
Patna, Bihar - 800013
Phone-No: 0612 2270744 7050143827 8227806713
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.patna.idtr.gov.in
During the past few years, Government of India has been giving special focus to skill development and employment generation as the core policy initiative. The state governments have also been called upon to participate in these initiatives in pro-active and meaningful manner and bring it to the centre of governance agenda. The Tool Room & Training Center at Patna (Bihar) is setup with all modern equipment and facilities to provide quality technical education to the youth with a clear focus on skill development. Courses on offer include subjects such as - Tool and Die Making, Machinist, Fitter, Industrial Automation, CNC Machining, CAD/CAM, Inspection & Quality Control, Computer Hardware and Networking, Welding Technology, and many more.
Diploma in Tool and Die under Mechanical Engineering (DTDME) [approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India]
Duration: 4 years
Diploma in Mechatronics [approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India]
Duration: 3 Years
Diploma in Production Engineering (DPE) [approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India]
Duration: 3 Years
Qualification: (I) Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics and Science (Physics and chemistry or both) with min 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC/physically handicapped). Candidates awaiting results of 10th classes can also appear for the written test but the result should be available at the time of admission.
(II) Age: Between 15 to 19 years (22 years for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped) as on 1st July, 2019. Selection: Selection will be made on All India basis through admission test at Patna on 19/05/2019 (Sunday).
Cost of Prospectus and Application form: Rs 750/- for Gen/OBC (Rs 500/- for SC/ST and Physically Handicapped Candidates)
How to Apply:
1) Prospectus and application form (part of prospectus) can be downloaded from our website. However to apply, candidates are required to send filled in application along with Demand Draft towards the cost of prospectus. DD should be in favour of 'Tool Room & Training Centre' payable at Patna.
2) Prospectus and model question papers can be obtained in person from TRTC Office from 2nd April 2019 to 26th April 2019, on Working days between 10.00 am to 2.00 pm. by paying cost of prospectus.
3) Those who want to avail Prospectus by registered post should send self addressed A-4 size envelope with Registered postal stamp affixed on the envelop along with DD towards the cost of Prospectus. All candidates have to submit the copy of Aadhaar card compulsorily at the time of admission. SC/ST/OBC candidate have to submit caste certificate Issued not below the rank of Magistrate/ SDM/SDO. Physically handicapped candidates have to submit proof of disability. Candidates should not send any original certificate along With the application form.
Physically handicapped candidates should be able to stand without any support and work with both the hands freely. They should be capable of wearing safety shoes.
All applications are to be addressed to The General Manager (I/C), duly super scribed on the envelope “Application for Diploma courses”· Allocation of Branches Will be purely on merit Candidates have to clearly mark in the application whether they want their admit cards by post or Collect personally from Tool Room & training Centre Patna.
DUPLICATE ADMIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED TO ANY CANDIDATE.
Those opting to avail admit cards by hand, should come personally with the prospectus/Receipt on 17th May, 2019 from 10.00am to 3.00pm to collect their admit cards. Admit cards will also be available online.
TRTC will not be responsible for postal delay.
1. Hostel will be available for outstation candidates subject to availability.
2. TRTC has a placement cell.
Last date of receipt of filled in application is: 27th April, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.patna.idtr.gov.in