Development Management Institute, DMI, Patna
Biscomaun Bhawan, BRLPS, 5th Floor, Gandhi Maidan
Patna, Bihar 800001
Phone-No: 0612-2675180 81 09523096030
Email: email@example.com Website: www.dmi.ac.in
Development Management Institute (DMI) was set up on February 13, 2014 pursuant to a desire of the Government of Bihar to establish a High Performing Knowledge Institution (HPKI). Inspired by and recognising the growing need for development management professionals, the Government of Bihar took the initiative to establish DMI as an autonomous institution. The rationale of DMI is best captured in its mission "To empower and usher in participatory governance and management of institutions, enterprises and resources for enhancing livelihoods and generating sustainable development".
Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) Full Time, AICTE Approved
Duration: 2 Years
· Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/DA candidates) in aggregate from a recognised University/Institute by AICTE/UGC. Students appearing for their final year degree examination may also apply.
· Valid score in CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT for 2020 admissions
Please Note: Application form can be submitted through online mode before March 31, 2020
Scholarships: Upto 100% waiver of tuition fee as merit based scholarships.
Placements: Full placements since DMI’s inception.
How to Apply:
The filling of online Application Form contains three (3) steps:
· Valid and active personal Email-Id for verification and future correspondence
· Valid Mobile Number for future correspondence.
2. Online Application
· 10th, 12th & Graduation mark sheets.
· Valid document for identity proof (Aadhaar/ PAN/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter Card), any one.
· Category / caste certificate, issued by competent authority of Government of Bihar, as applicable.
· Residential proof for applicants claiming Domicile of Bihar.
· Disability certificate (for Differently-Abled (DA) Person).
· Registration details of any one of the Management Admission Tests (CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAT) for 2020 admissions.
· Work experience certificate, if any.
· Certificate of Sports / Extra Curricular Activity, not more than 5 years old, if any.
3. Payment of Application Fee
· Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ UPI for online payment of application fee.
· Rs. 300/- for General
· Rs. 200/- for BC, EBC, EWS & Female
· Rs. 100/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled (DA)
· Payment Mode: Online Transfer
· Reservation Policy: As per the rules applicable to educational institutions in Bihar
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 31st March, 2020
Admission Selection Process Starts On: 7th April, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.dmi.ac.in