Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, WIMDR, Mumbai
S.P. Mandali’s Prin. L. N. (WeSchool)
Block # 72 (7th Floor), Maker Chambers VI, 220, Jamnalal Bajaj Marg, Nariman Point
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021
Phone-No: +91-22-43476207/ 08/ 09/ 10 9867753194, 9820059056
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.welingkar.org
"The illiterate of this century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." Alvin Toffler.
At Welingkar, we are deeply inspired by these words of this great American writer and futurist. Undoubtedly, being convinced of the need for a radical change in management education, we decided to tread the path that leads to corporate revolution. Emerging unarticulated needs and realities need a new approach both in terms of thought as well as action. Cross disciplinary learning, discovering, scrutinizing, prototyping, learning to create and destroy-the mind's eye needs to be nurtured and differently so. We school has chosen the 'design thinking' approach towards management education. All our efforts and manifestations as a result stem from the integration of design thinking into management education. We dream to create an environment conducive to experiential learning.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) E-Business
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Business Design
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Rural Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Healthcare
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Retail Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Research and Business Analytics
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Media and Entertainment
Duration: 2 years Full time (Recognized by AICTE)
Graduates with minimum 50% in degree exams from a recognised university by AIU (final year students awaiting results may also apply), and should have taken at least one of the following tests. Test Accepted: CAT 2019/GMAT 2020/XAT 2020/ATMA February 2020/GMAT 2017 onwards.
How to Apply:
· The institute website www.welingkar.org is updated regularly. It is the candidate's responsibility to visit it frequently for relevant information.
· The Institute reserves the right to modify the various terms and conditions and other criteria incorporated in its selection at its discretion and at any time after notifying the same on its website.
· The institute cannot be held responsible for any denial of Internet service, website unavailability, and unavailability to connect /reach voice/non voice support or any other reasons, beyond the control of the institute.
· Candidates' are requested not to depend upon or deal with any person or organization/s claiming to be associated with the institute activities or claiming to help with admissions. The institute will not be responsible for the same.
· Application Form Fees once paid will not be refunded. Exception being in case of multiple payments made by same student.
· Add one more point at the end:- For any queries related to application form you can write us on email@example.com or call on 022-24198400 extn:- 8822 / 8151 /8149.
Start of Application: November 2019 to 26th January, 2020
Last date to apply: 14th February 2020
GDPI Shortlist: Between 18th February to 21st February, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.welingkar.org