MIT Art, Design and Technology University, MITADTU, Pune
Rajbaugh , Loni Kalbhor, Solapur Highway, Near Bharat Petrol Pump , Loni Kalbhor Railway station
Phone-No: 020- 26912901 02 03
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.mituniversity.edu.in
MIT Art, Design and Technology University, Pune is established under the MIT Art, Design and Technology University Act, 2015 (Mah Act No. XXXIX of 2015). The University is in operation from 27th June 2016 and has been awarded with ‘Best University Campus’ award at 10th National Education Excellence Awards, 2017, by ASSOCHAM. The University is non-affiliating university, situated at Rajbaug Campus, Loni Kalbhor, Pune-Solapur Highway, Pune, India. The University is self-financed University empowered to award the degrees under section 22 of the University Grants Commission Act
B.Tech [Specialization in: Mechanical, CSE, IT, ECE, Civil, Aerospace, Food, Bio engg]
· The student must have passed (10 + 02) board examination of State Board or CBSE or ICSE or IB with subjects group of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Technical Vocational Subjects.
· Open Category student should have scored minimum 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with English as a subject.
· Reserved Category student should have scored minimum 45% Marks Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with English as a subject.
· In addition to this, the applicant must have qualified at least one engineering entrance examination like MHT-CET 2019-20/JEE (Mains 2019-20)/other states entrance exam of current year / Uni-GAUGE-E 2019.
· Reserved Category students should fulfill the criteria of caste & caste validity certificate as per the norms of Govt. of Maharashtra.
There is no age limit for admission.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Interested Candidates has to register “Online” through the Website with correct information and submit the Application form with Fees Rs. 1,500 /- through online payment gateway.
Last Date of Application is: 25th June, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.mituniversity.edu.in