Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, JIIT, Noida
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 0120 - 2400973-06
Fax: 0120 – 2400986
Email: email@example.com Website: www.jiit.ac.in
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida was established in the year 2001 and has been declared as a “Deemed to be University” under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956. The undergraduate programs of the University have been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation of AICTE. JIIT’s state-of-the-art, environmentally conditioned campus comprises smart buildings with Wi-Fi connectivity covering the Academic Block, Business School cum Research Block, Faculty Residences, Student Hostels and Annapurna. Well equipped modern laboratories and an intellectually stocked Learning Resource Centre with over 43750 books and 1.7 lacs E-Resources and resources provide a pleasant and stimulating ambience.
MBA [Major specialization in the domain: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, Information Technology]
Duration: 2 Years
Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates graduating by 31st July, 2019 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 30th September, 2019. Those not producing the eligibility certificates as per the date mentioned will be disqualified/de-registered irrespective of their having joined the program provisionally.
2. Selection Process
(a) Applicants seeking admission are required to have qualified any one of the following:
MAT- 2018 onwards
CMAT- 2018 onwards
(b) Short-listed applicants only (on the basis of relative merit amongst received applications) will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
(c) Submission of application does not automatically qualify the candidate for GD/PI and no refund of application fee is permissible on any account.
(d) The final selection will be based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.
How to Apply:
(a) Availability of Application and Brochure
1. On Cash Payment- Obtain the application form from JIIT in person by payment of Rs 1000/- cash or depositing the Demand Draft of the same amount favouring Jaypee Business School payable at Delhi/Noida.
2. By Post- On sending the application fee of Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of Jaypee Business School payable at Noida/Delhi.
3. Online - Apply online at www.getadmissions.com on the link provided at JBS website. Those applying online must carefully read the instructions regarding submission of the hard copy of the application. Those needing hard copy of brochure may write to Mr Kuldeep Negi at firstname.lastname@example.org after filling the form and making online payment.
4. Download Application Form - Download hard copy of application form (pdf format), make a DD of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Jaypee Business School payable at Noida/Delhi and send it to the address given below.
(b) Submission of Application Form
The completed application forms must be submitted along with:
1. Photocopy of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Score Card.
2. One colored photo (pasted) on the application/ printout of the online application.
3. Demand Draft for Rs 1000 favoring Jaypee Business School payable at Delhi/ Noida (Not applicable for purchased application forms or those applying online)
4. In case of any difficulty contact +91-9560200774 or +91-9560200449 or send mail on email@example.com
Hostel will be provided to all desirous students.
For the latest update on JBS placement please visit http/www.jbs.ac.in/mba-placements. Placement after education is a process dependent on knowledge acquired by students, his / her aptitude and attitude, besides the economic conditions prevailing around us. JBS tries to prepare the students to make meaningful contribution in corporate world besides furthering ones professional goals. It is specifically notified that JBS in any way is not guaranteeing campus placement at any stage and expects its students to make their own mark in the corporate world in true traditions of our famous "Gurukul Teachings".
For Information Contact:
Jaypee Business School
JIIT Campus, A-10, Sector-62, Noida 201 307
Tel: +91 (120)-2400973-975 Ext-173/179
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Website: www.jbs.ac.in
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.jiit.ac.in