Xavier Institute of Social Service, XISS, Ranchi
All India Council for Technical Education
Post Box No. 7, Purulia Road
Phone-No: 0651-2200873 2351482 09931401500
Fax: 0651-2315381 2351482
Email: email@example.com Website: www.xiss.ac.in
Since its inception, XISS has identified itself both as service institution and centre for academic excellence. As a service institution, XISS has a vision of just, humane, and equitable society where the underprivileged (poor and oppressed) assume their rightful place. XISS also visualizes itself as a centre of excellence in the country, imparting value driven management and development education, and catering to its diverse clientele and stakeholders.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Information Technology)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing)
Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM program at the Institute is three / four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
Candidates appearing for final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in academic year 2019-20 are also eligible to appear for the admission process. Such candidates, if called for interview, should submit the copy of admit card or a letter from the principal of the college where they are studying to that effect. Such candidates if finally selected at XISS, Ranchi must clear their graduation examination with 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST) by August 2020.
Also, a candidate desirous of seeking admission at Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi will have to appear in an all India level management admission test. XISS, Ranchi considers only the following three admission test scores for shortlisting the candidates:
· Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2020) conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur (exam date: 5th January 2020)
· Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) conducted by IIM, (exam date: November 24, 2019)and
· (CMAT 2020) conducted by NTA, (exam date: January 24, 2020)are the only approved examinations through which a candidate can apply to XISS Ranchi
Aspiring candidates will have to apply online for appearing in one or more exams by visiting: www.xatonline.net.in, www.iimcat.ac.in or www.ntacmat.nic.in
The institute will accept only online registrations. process of filling up forms for seeking admission at XISS, Ranchi will remain open from 25th September 2019 to 7th February 2020.
How to Apply:
You can apply online through the website.
The admission process followed by the Institute is as per the guidelines of AICTE. Interested applicants are required to follow the following steps:
1. Applicants must register themselves at the XISS admission application window by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button and enter necessary details. It will lead to the application form.
2. For online registrations, the Registration Fee can be paid through online transactions using Credit / Debit / ATM cards / Online Banking and Application form fee is nonrefundable.
The registration fee varies according to number of specializations applied for:
· One specialization: Rs. 2100 (Rupees Two Thousand One hundred only) +GST
· Two specializations: Rs. 2600 (Rupees Two Thousand Six Hundred only) +GST
Application Form Fees is Non-Refundable
For details contact:
Xavier Institute of Social Service
Dr. Camil Bulcke Path (Purulia Road),
Ranchi – 834001, Jharkhand
Phone: +91 651-2200873
Mobile: +91 9931 401 500; +91 6206 361 750 (Monday – Friday: 9.30 am to 4.00 pm)
Last Date: 7th February, 2020
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.xiss.ac.in