Amrita School of Ayurveda, ASA, Kollam
Amrita Vidyapeetham Deemed University
Clappana P.O., Vallikkavu
Phone-No: 0476-2899688 2899704
Email: email@example.com Website: ayurveda.amrita.edu
AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM is the river of knowledge with Her Holiness Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi as its fount. This river finds its course across five campuses, with 15 schools of excellence, offering more than 120 degree programs (Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral) with a strong contingent of 1500 faculty and 13,000 students. It is today a multi-disciplinary university in the real sense with path-breaking research in the areas of Engineering, Medicine, Management and Communication. With the mission of offering value-based education in letter and spirit, the University designs the courses of study that are continuously reviewed and updated, keeping abreast with the advancements in the field. The Management is committed to creating and sustaining an ambience that is most conducive to learning and nurturing youth who are intellectually competent and socially committed.
Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Qualification: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2020 qualified candidates are eligible for admissions to BAMS for the academic year 2020-21.
Age Limit: Not below 17 years and not above 25 years as on 31.12.2020.
How to Apply:
Instructions for Online Registration of Application Form BAMS (Ayurveda) Course
· A candidate can apply only Online
· Instructions for candidates applying online Pre-Requisites for Applying Online:
· Before applying online or registering for application, candidates should have the following:-
1. A valid Email ID (If One do not have an email address we recommend creating a Gmail account)
2. A colour face close-up photograph taken within the last 3 months to reflect your current appearance. Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background. Taken in full-face view directly facing the Camera
3. Your photograph in digital form with Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 200H pixel resolution and the Image should be in JPEG
Steps for Online Application Registration (OARS Portal) process:-
1. On visiting the website for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after registering into Application portal using a valid email – id. While you initiate the process of application you will get a password through your email, which is required to be used till the admission process is completed. Hall ticket can also be downloaded only by using this password (Keep record of your username and password for your reference).
2. Start filling up the application form with all details as per the following steps:
Step 1: Personal Details
Step 2: Contact Details
Step 3: Parent / Guardian Details
Step 4: Qualifying / Qualification Details Step 5: Upload NEET Score details
Step 6: Upload of Photograph (as per the specifications mentioned above)
Step 7: Payment of Application Fee
3. Do not leave any column unfilled. Incomplete application will be rejected, such as if photo not uploaded or payment pending or any column not filled
4. Upload soft copy of Candidate's photo as per the specifications mentioned above and save.
5. Complete the online application form and pay Application Fee of -
BAMS – Ayurveda: Rs. 1,000/- (One Thousand Rupees)
- by using Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
If transaction of payment failed, you will receive SMS (due to network technical error). In this case, you need to pay once again after sometime to make the payment successful and after successful payment you may click “submit” button for pdf form of application.
6. Refund of Application Fee (if transaction failed) : -
If transaction failed, the debited amount will be refunded automatically to your account within 10 working days.
7. Once submitted, a pdf form of application will be generated and you will receive SMS stating “You have successfully submitted your application and Registration Number is” as well as by e-mail.
8. Keep a soft copy of submitted application form for future reference without fail.
9. For any online application queries while online registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Admission & Other Enquiries, Contact:
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita School of Ayurveda,
Clappana P.O, Vallikkavu
0476 – 2899681, 0476 - 2805994 (9.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.caluniv.ac.in