Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, BMHRC, Bhopal
(MP Medical Science University, Jabalpur Recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and MP State Nurses Registration Council, MP)
Raisen bypass Road, Karond
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Phone-No: 0755 2742279 2742212-16 Extn. 8821 8803 8805 8831
Fax: 0755 2748309
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.bmhrc.org
“Caring is a way of life”. This is the motto at Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, a 350-bedded multi-specialty tertiary care centre situated at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, which is the centre / heart of India. The institute was started as per the directive of the honourable Supreme Court of India to provide advanced tertiary level super-specialty care to the victims of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy (1984) as well as to extend its services to the public at large. A sprawling, lush, green campus with a serene atmosphere greets the patients and their families when they reach the hospital. A tribute to the gas victims named “Homage & Hope” provides a soothing and reassuring feeling to the patients and their families.
M.Sc. Nursing [Obstetrics & gynecology Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing] Duration: 2 Years
As per Indian Nursing Council
· The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with any State Nursing Registration Council.
· The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of regular B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ regular Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
· 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
· The candidate should have undergone B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council. (Study centers of Bhoj University Bhopal are not recognized and the students qualifying from this University are not eligible for admission to the MSc Nursing programme.)
· Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
· Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
· Candidate shall be medically fit.
· Students shall be admitted once in a year
Note: Medical has to be done from Govt/State Hospital, if reports found false admission will be cancelled. Candidates should present original medical fitness certificates at the time counseling.
How to apply:
Procedure to Apply:
· The prospectus for MSc Nursing course along with application form will be available on BMHRC website from10-10-2018. The candidate shall download the application form from the web site, take print out and fill the same.
· No cash transaction in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances.
· No application form will be received after the closing date.
· The Bhopal Nursing College does not take any responsibility for Postal Delay/Losses.
· Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
· Self-attested copies of the certificates along with hard copy of filled application form should be submitted to The Bhopal Nursing College, Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Raisen By pass Road, Karond, Bhopal (MP) 462038 with requisite demand draft (Rs. 750/- for UR, Rs. 500/- for OBC, Nil for SC/ST and physically handicapped.) from any bank drawn in favour of Director, Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, payable at Bhopal.
· Medical fitness certificate will be verified by institutional Medical Team of BMHRC.
Availability of the prospectus with application form: 10th October to 20th October, 2018
Last date for receiving filled application is: 20th October, 2018 up to 5:00PM
Eligible candidates list will be displayed on BMHRC website on: 23rd October, 2018
Date for Entrance Test: 26th October, 2018
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.bmhrc.org