Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, SKLTSHU, Hyderabad
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500030, Telangana, India
Phone: 040-24014301 24014312
E-mail: email@example.com website: www.skltshu.ac.in
Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, named in honour and memory of Sri Konda Laxman Bapuji, veteran freedom fighter and telangana protagonist, is the only horticultural university in the state and fourth in the Country. Horticulture is the growth engine of Telangana State and is the chief source of income to the economy of the state. It contributes approx 5.16% GSDP of the State. In India...
B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
A pass in Horticulture Diploma Course from SKLTSHU / Dr. YSRHU (Those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2019-20 academic year can also apply).
The candidates shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission (2019) with an upper age limit of 25 years,
No. of Seats
Total number of B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture seats allotted to diploma holders: 23
· As per rules of Government of Telangana.
· The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
· Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in Telugu language (75% Horticet-2019 + 25% OGPA in Diploma).
· The HORTICET 2019 will consist of only Multiple-Choice Objective Type Questions in Telugu.
· In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the Horticet-2019 the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration.
· The Test will be conducted at College of Horticulture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 on 24th September 2019 from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
How to Apply:
· Application form can be downloaded from the University Website
· Application form for HORTICET-2019 Entrance Test for Polytechnic (Horticulture) students for admissions to four years B.Sc. (Hon.) Horticulture Degree Program 2019-20.
· Interested candidates may apply for admission in prescribed Proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and fifty only) for General Candidates and Rs.350/- in case of SC/ST & PH candidates drawn in favour of Comptroller, SKLTSHU, payable at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
· Application, complete in all respects along with 2 self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.26/- postal stamp must reach by 5.00 PM on or before 07th September 2019, either in person or by post to HORTICET 2019, Registrar, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Administrative Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030.
Late fee for submission of application form on or before 11th September 2019 is Rs.1500/- for General candidates and Rs.750/- for SC/ST and PH candidates in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of Comptroller, SKLTSHU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
The filled in form should reach on or before: 7th September, 2019 the Registrar, HORTICET-2019
Late Fee for Submission of Application Form on or before: 11th September, 2019 (Rs.1500/-)
Hall Tickets Nos. will be displayed in the University Website on: 16th September, 2019
Test will be conducted at College of Horticulture: 24th September, 2019 from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.skltshu.ac.in