Swami Rama Himalayan University, SRHU, Uttarakhand
Swami Ram Nagar Jolly Grant, Doiwala
Phone-No: 91-135-2471135, 2471602
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.srhu.edu.in
In April 2012 to pursue the vision of H. H. Dr. Swami Rama, a proposal for establishing a University was put before the Government of Uttarakhand by Himalayan Institute Hospital Trust, a Society registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860. The 'Himalayan University Bill, 2012' was passed by Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly on December 11th, 2012 and HE the Governor of Uttarakhand granted his asscent on Feburary 13th, 2013, the Bill thereby becoming an Act (Constituted under Notification No. 62/XXXVI (3)/2013/66(1)/2012, Dated 15 February 2013, Vidhayee & Sansdiya Karya Vihag, Uttarakhand Shasan) Governed by The Himalayan University Act, 2012 (Uttarakhand Adhiniyam Sankhya 12 of 2013). The University came into existence on March 12th, 2013 when the Himalayan University Act was implemented.
Ph.D [areas: Bioscience (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology)-01, Epidemiology -02, Hospital Administration -03, Immunology -04, Management (Finance & Financial Marketing, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management) -05, Medical Physics -06, Neuro Science -07, Oncology Sciences -08, Pharmacology -09, Physiology -10]
Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. program shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). A relaxation of 5% marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging SC/ST/OBC.
PATTERN OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
The Entrance Examination will comprise of an objective type test of 100 questions with two parts:
· Part-I Research methodology: 50 marks
· Part-II Subject Related: 50 marks.
The questions will be of multiple choice type (four options with single correct answer) to be answered on the specially designed Answer sheet using Black ink Ball Point Pen only. Each correct answer shall be awarded ONE mark.
Note: There is no penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answer marked by the candidate.
The duration of the examination would be 120 minutes (2 hours)
LANGUAGE OF THE QUESTION PAPER
The Question paper will be in English only.
Overall average of 50%
CENTRE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
The centre will be Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU), Jolly Grant, Dehradun. The candidate must make his/her own arrangements to reach the examination centre well in advance.
How to Apply:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
· Please read carefully admission prospectus for the details of the Programme (Eligibility Criteria and Fee Structure etc.) applying for.
· Fill all the required details online through Application form. Application submission would be confirmed only after the payment of requisite online Application fee (Rs. 1000 + Transaction charges as applicable).
· Before Submitting the online application form, make sure that you have scanned images of your (a) Latest color Photograph (b) Signature
(a) Photograph: Recent high contrast colored passport size photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm) with white background (taken after 01/Jan/2017) indicating clearly name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. Spectacles are allowed, if being used regularly (cap and goggles are not allowed). Polaroid & computer generated photos are not acceptable. Application not complying with these instructions or without clear photograph is liable to be rejected. Scanned images should be in JPG/JPEG format only, of size between 100 to 200kb for photograph (for uploading as part of submission of online application).
(a) Signature: It should be clear and in running handwriting, preferably with a black sketch pen. Writing full name in capital letters, will not be accepted as signature and application form would be liable for rejection. Scanned images should be in JPG/JPEG format only, of size between 50 to 100kb for signature (for uploading as part of submission of online application).
· Please note down your Registration Number, (which would be generated online) for any future communications.
· An applicant may choose to save the application and continue later by using the link Save and Continue Later given at the bottom of the Application form. The Applicant has to specify his/her email id, where the form’s link will be sent and the applicant later on by clicking on the link may continue to complete the earlier saved form. The link will remain active till the last date of online application submission.
In case of any problem/query during submission of Online Application form, applicant may contact at phone: 0135-2471135, 602/Email: email@example.com.
· Be it known to all that there is no management quota in the University or its Constituent Colleges/Schools. The admissions to Ph.D. programmes offered by the University are made purely on merit decided by the University (wherever applicable). Public, in general, is informed that Swami Rama Himalayan University or its constituent colleges have never authorized/solicited any person(s) or any agent(s) for admissions in the Ph.D. programmes. Therefore, public is cautioned to be aware of unscrupulous person(s)/agents/advertisements. None of the Authority (ies) of the University or its constituent colleges shall be responsible, if students/wards are cheated on this account.
· No claim for refund of fee, paid for Ph.D.-2018-19 shall be entertained.
Schedule for on-line submission of Application Forms & requisite fee: 24th October, 2018 (Wednesday) to 31st December, 2018 (Monday)
Date of uploading of Admit-Cards on University website: 10th January, 2019 (Thursday)
Date & time of Entrance Examination: 20th January, 2019 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
Date of Uploading Answer Keys on University website: 23rd January, 2019 (Wednesday)
Declaration of Result by: 31st January, 2019 (Thursday)
To know more Information about this Course please visit: www.srhu.edu.in