GLA University, GLAU, Mathura
17 km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road P.O. Chaumuhan
Mathura- 281406 Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 05662-250900 250909 +918171568270
Fax: 05662 241687
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.gla.ac.in
GLA University was started with the establishment of GLA Institute of Technology & Management offering B.Tech and MCA programs, in the year 1998 by the current Chancellor Shri Narayan Das Agrawal.  In the year 1999, MBA program was introduced with 60 seats. It was in 2006 when GLA group of institutions came into existence with establishment of three new institutions, namely GLA Institute of Management, GLA institute of Professional Studies, and GLA institute of Pharmaceutical Research. New courses like BBA, BCA, B.Sc. Biotech, B. Pharma were introduces under these institutions. The GLA University, Mathura is managed by GLA Group of Institutions that later, in 2010, grew to become the GLA University through the U.P. State Legislative Act of 2009 (UP Act 21 of 2010).
Overview of College: In the year 1991 Shri Narayan Das Agrawal decided to fulfil the dream of his father, Late Shri Ganeshi Lal Agrawal and initiated the Sri Jagannath Prasad Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Charitable Trust Samiti in an attempt to make the holy city of Mathura a recognized destination for knowledge seekers from different walks of life. This is what led to the foundation of a milestone at the karmabhoomi of the versatile and sagacious Lord Krishna. GLA has been actively involved with social causes since its very inception and has drawn appreciation from one and all for its work in various facets of societal paradigms
MA in English
3 years' Bachelor's Degree in any stream with English as one of the subjects with 50% Marks
10+2 with atleast 60% marks. (5% relaxation for SC/ST Candidates)
Recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration. (Preference will be given to high scorers of CAT/MAT/XAT/UPSEE etc.)
MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MBA (Construction Management)
MBA in Financial Markets and Banking (MBA-FMB)
Recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration. Obtained at least 50% in the qualifying Examination
How to Apply:
Admission to all courses (except Ph.D.) is done on the basis of an online entrance test - "GLAET", held at 60 centres all over India. Admission to these courses is subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Before applying for any of the course, please ensure that you fulfil the eligibility criteria.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Register yourself for the online entrance test through the website.
2. An entrance fee of Rs.700/-(In case of D.Pharma, Diploma in engg. & B.Ed it is Rs. 500/-) will be charged during GLAET registration which can be paid through:
On-line Payment Mode
· Credit Card
· Debit Card
· Net Banking
3. On successful registration candidate will receive unique registration ID & password on registered mobile no.. This Id and Password should be noted down by the candidate as it is required for the further examination procedure
OFFLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Off-line Payment Mode
· Demand draft (DD)
Candidates can also register themselves through an offline registration process:
1. CASH can be submitted at GLA University Campus or in University’s City Offices.
2. DEMAND DRAFT should be made in favor of "GLA University, payable at Vrindavan or Mathura" (Candidate's Name, Course & Registration No. must be written on backside of the Demand Draft) and should be sent to University Campus either through post or by hand:
To, Admission Coordinator,
17km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road,
P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
3. Candidate must mention his/her name & course on the back side of demand draft.
4. The candidates will be informed by university officials within 7 working days of receipt of the form.
5. Once Demand Draft is accepted and approved by GLA University you will be eligible to book slot for Online Test.
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.gla.ac.in