Great Lakes Institute of Management, GLIM, Chennai
2nd Floor, NPL Devi Building, No.111, Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai (LB Road)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai- 600041
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.greatlakes.edu.in
Great Lakes Institute of Management, founded in 2004 by Padmashree awardee Dr. Bala V. Balachandran, Professor Emeritus at Kellogg School of Management is among India’s leading Business Schools with campuses in Chennai and Delhi-NCR. Led by exceptional faculty, steered by an outstanding advisory council and buoyed by the international collaborations, Great Lakes has, within a short span of 14 years, emerged as a top-ranked Business School.
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) Duration: 1 Year
· All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT* /XAT+ /CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
· For PGPM 2019, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of the year 2017/2018, XAT scores of the year 2018/2019 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2016 or CMAT scores of the year 2018.
· All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
· A minimum work experience of two years by March 31, 2019 is mandatory and candidates found not fulfilling this criteria will not be admitted. Candidates with less than 24 months of work experience by March 31, 2019 can apply to the Great Lakes PGDM Program.
· Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs
· + Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI and uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes programs
How to Apply:
· Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form.
· Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods:
o Visit the College website and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000. Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
o Make a payment of INR 2,000 at IMS centers and procure a coded number key for applying online.
o Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai.
· The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
· Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected students’ recommenders and it must be submitted online.
· All your queries regarding admission process can be sent to us at email@example.com
Last date for submission of applications:
-1st Cycle: 30th November, 2018
-2nd Cycle: 31st January, 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.greatlakes.edu.in