Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IIFT, New Delhi
Deemed to be University
B-21, IIFT Bhawan, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi, Delhi
Phone-No: 011 39147200 39147300 39147302
Fax: 26853956 26867841
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.iift.edu
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research. The Institute visualises its future role as: A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy. The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the students community.
Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
Admission to Executive Programmes will be offered by the Institute based on candidates’ fulfilment of eligibility conditions and ability to synchronise programme objectives with personal career goals. The Executive Programme is open to working managers and self-employed individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Post-Graduate Degree/Engineering Degree or equivalent from any recognised University or Institution and managerial work experience of THREE years. OR Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognised University or Institution and managerial work experience of FIVE years.
· Only the work experience after meeting the eligibility qualifications, as on 30th April 2018 will be considered.
· Company sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer is required at the time of admission
· Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per Government of India rules.
· No age limit.
How to Apply:
· Application to EPGDIB Programme is through offline mode only. Application Form can be downloaded from our website.
· The Application Fee of Rs. 1,500 (Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PH candidates) has to be paid as per instructions included in the brochure.
· SC/ST/PH category candidates are required to produce photocopy of the Certificate for along with the Application Form.
· Complete details of the programme is also available at our website.
· Filled-in applications with enclosures and evidence of payment of Application Fee should be submitted latest by 10th August, 2018.
· APPLICANTS MUST MENTION THE E-MAIL ID CLEARLY IN THE APPLICATION FORM.
· Application fee will not be refunded.
· All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Kolkata Courts ONLY
Incomplete applications in any manner and those received after the prescribed last date will be rejected.
Last date of Receipt of Application: 10th August, 2018
MBA International Business [Delhi, Kolkata, Kakinada (AP)]
(For General / Reserved category candidates):
· Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration in any disciplines with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories]
· Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7thOctober 2019.
· No age limit.
Admission of the candidate who joins the programme on provisional basis but fails to obtain minimum percentage in the Bachelor's degree examination will be automatically cancelled forthwith. Such candidate should immediately inform the Institute on declaration of his/her results. Admission of candidates who do not inform the Institute of such a situation will automatically stand cancelled on 7th October 2019. No request for extension of time for re-evaluation, etc. will be entertained.
(For Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates)
· Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration with minimum 50% marks.
· Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2019.
· In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2018 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2018.
· Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign Nationals who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the same.
· The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15th February 2019. GMAT taken before 1st January 2017 is not valid.
· If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2018) such as CAT /XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply.
· NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
Mode of Admission:
· The admission of candidates under this category is on the basis of GMAT score and interview.
· Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus. Candidates called for this will have to make their own travel arrangements. In case they are not able to be physically present, they would be interviewed through Skype.
How to Apply:
Please visit IIFT website. Click on the ADMISSIONS 2019 icon and fill in the Online Application Form as per details given in the website. Please note that Category once filled by the candidate in his / her online application, will not be changed under any circumstances.
The application fee is `1,650 (`825 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) which includes application screening and Entrance Test Fee and the candidates are not required to pay any other fee.
Last date to apply online: 14th September 2018 (Friday)
Last date to apply online and to submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals/NRIs: 15th February 2019 (Friday)
Written Examination: 2nd December 2018, Sunday (10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon)
To know more Information about this course please visit: www.iift.edu