Indian Institute of Management, IIM, Indore
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Email: email@example.com Website: www.iimidr.ac.in
Established in 1996, Indian Institute of Management Indore is the sixth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools. The institute was chosen to be set up in Indore to give an impetus to management education in central India and has ever since been acting as the pioneer in the field of management, interfacing with the industry, government sectors and PSUs. The essence of management, IIM I believe, lies in managing one's own ambitions and forging ahead consciously. "A strong theoretical foundation is the basis of good corporate practice" this, coupled with a grounding in management as it is practiced, is the underlying theme of the flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP). Spanning two years the programme is benchmarked against similar programmes of the best business schools in the world. Experiential learning, IT orientation, and social sensitivity are some of the unique features of the programme.
Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
The programme is open to all nationalities, however, the Candidate must have –
· 50% in Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
· A valid GMAT score- The GMAT score should be within 05 years from the date of the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019. Hence the GMAT test date should be between December 16, 2014, to December 15, 2019.
· Minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019
· Mention only full-time paid work experience after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree.
· Do not include training/project work done as an integral part of any curricular requirement.
· Minimum years of experience should be 5 years on the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019
How to Apply:
Candidates seeking admission to the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management of IIM Indore should submit their online application during Thursday, September 05, 2019 to Sunday, December 15, 2019 and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable Application processing fee of Rs.5,900.00 (including GST) for Indian nationals and US$118 (including GST) for Foreign nationals.
Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted at various locations (i.e. Bengaluru, New Delhi, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai and Skype) depending on the number of candidates from that region.
Last Date for submission of the online application form is: 15th December, 2019
Batch Commencing in April 2020.
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iimidr.ac.in