Indian Institute of Management, IIM, Sirmaur
IIM Sirmaur, Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib, District Sirmaur
Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh – 173025
Phone: +91 - 7832901805 7832901801
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.iimsirmaur.ac.in
The establishment of IIMs was envisioned to meet the rising demand of management professionals for public sector enterprises that were established in India as a part of its industrial policy. The Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur is nineteenth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools to be established in India. IIM Sirmaur strives to deliver quality education, training and research in Management in an enabling environment, with a focus on indigenous areas and innovative practices, to develop sensitive corporate leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. The various initiatives at IIM Sirmaur include integration of management education with local and global aspirations, to train to believe that management education is not just maintaining standards of employment seeking, it is more about learning to serve societal concerns, through corporate leadership who practice ethics and commitment for larger considerations. The primary vision of IIM Sirmaur is to polish skills, tap potential and provide direction to churn out professionals who all the time remember prime objective of serving the needs and promoting the spirit to make societies better places to transact honest business.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Tourism and Hospitality Management)
Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern)/B. Tech in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/PH).
Score on any one of the following tests -
· Valid CAT Score/GMAT (last 5 years)
· Score obtained in Admission Test conducted by IIM Sirmaur (on a pre-notified date to the eligible candidates)
Candidates will be shortlisted based on valid CAT/GMAT/IIM Sirmaur Test score, as the case may be. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview/Interaction at a designated venue/location. Centres for the IIM Sirmaur Test include Kolkata, Bangalore, Delhi, Chandigarh and Paonta Sahib H.P. (Himachal Pradesh). However, the Institute reserves the right to add/cancel any centre for the conduct of Entrance Test.
Announcement of the final selection/merit list under any category/quota shall be strictly in order of inter-se merit on the basis of the composite score arrived at using weightages as per valid CAT 2019/GMAT (last 5 years)/IIM Sirmaur 2020 Test score, PI score, academic profile, work experience and gender diversity.
Government of India reservation policy for admission to Central Educational Institutions (CEIs) will be followed.
How to Apply:
A candidate can submit online application with all the attachments as required on or before Saturday, the 29th February 2020 up to 23:59:59 hours on payment of requisite application fee (Rs 500/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category and Rs 1000/- for others). The applicant shall follow the guidelines below while applying for MBA (Tourism & Hospitality Management):
· Applications submitted through any other mode except online application shall be summarily rejected.
· Incomplete applications or applications with wrong information shall be summarily rejected at any stage of the process.
· The applicant must provide the correct and valid email ID and mobile number.
· Please note that the mailing address and email ID provided by the candidate shall be used for all correspondence by the Institute. All correspondence related to the admission shall be made on the communicated email ID only.
· While filling the online application form, scanned copy of the documents must be uploaded wherever it has been asked for.
· Giving false information will affect the candidature negatively. If a candidate is admitted to the Programme on the basis of false information, it will lead to his/her expulsion from the Institute at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
· Please note that mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not make a candidate eligible for admissions to MBA (Tourism & Hospitality Management) Programme 2020.
· Your complete online application should include
1. Personal details
2. Educational qualifications
3. Standard test score details
4. Academic details and achievements
5. Payment of application fee (as applicable)
6. Test centre preference
7. Employment history
IIM Sirmaur reserves the right to modify any part of this document including the various criteria and cut-offs mentioned at any time till the admission process for the said batch is completed.
IIM Sirmaur reserves the right to add/cancel any centre for the conduct of Entrance Test.
Admissions Office (MBA Tourism & Hospitality Management)
Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur
Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib
Distt. – Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh, Pin: 173025
Tel: +91 7832901802, Mob. No. +91 7018139947, +91 9646534624
Last Date: 29th February, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iimsirmaur.ac.in