Indian Institute of Management, IIM, Visakhapatnam
Andhra Bank School of Business Building, Andhra University Campus
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone-No: 0891 2824444
Email: email@example.com Website: www.iimv.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam is an Institution of National Importance under the IIM Act 2017. Its overarching goal is to attain standards of global excellence in management, management research and allied areas of knowledge; serving in the process, the cause of inclusive, equitable and sustainable national development goals as enshrined under the Objects of the Act. True to this mandate, the Institute, under the mentorship of IIM Bangalore, is focusing on world-class intellectual, infrastructural and institutional resources, facilitating high-quality teaching-learning processes and research culture. With a vibrant and talented student cohort representing about 20 states of the country and a founding team of faculty with impeccable teaching and research credentials, the Institute has built a good image and identity for itself in the comity of IIMs, in a relatively short time. Leveraging its multiple strengths, the Institute is all set to scale up its activity profile in scale, scope and specialization towards greater fulfilment of its objectives, in nature and extent.
PG Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPEx)
The eligibility criteria for admission into the Program are as follows:
· The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree (minimum 55% marks or equivalent) that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. The Bachelor's degree obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
· The applicant must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on May 29, 2020 at an officer/executive level or higher; as a professional or as an entrepreneur. Part time work experience, clerical (non-officer/ non-executive) experience and apprenticeship will not be considered as eligible work experience.
· Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT, GATE or GRE score to be considered for admission.
I. CAT score validity: Not more than two years old as on 29/5/2020
II. GATE score validity: Not more than three years old as on 29/5/2020
III. GMAT/GRE score validity: Not more than five years old as on 29/5/2020
Alternatively, applicants also can choose to apply for PGPEx by opting to take the IIMV Test.
How to Apply:
· The application form for admission to PGPEx (2020-22), will be available at https://admissions.iimv.ac.in/pgpex/
· A non-refundable application fee of INR 1000/- is to be submitted along with the application. SC, ST, PwD, Women applicants are totally exempt from paying the application fee. NC-OBC and EWS applicants are required to pay 50% of the fee viz. INR 500/-.
· Candidates those opting to appear for the IIMV Test will have to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1000/- in addition to the application fee. There is no discount for any category of applicant in the IIMV Test fee.
· Application fee and IIMV Test fee (both non-refundable) as mentioned above, should be paid on-line through the ‘Online Fee Payment’ SBI link in the Institute’s website.
· This link will also be available in the admissions page for PGPEx.
· The venue for IIMV Test will be IIM Visakhapatnam campus (only) and at no other City/Centre in India or abroad. IIMV Test will be a paper-and-pencil based test and not a computer-based test.
· Applicants are required to ensure that the following documents are submitted along with the application form. It is emphasized that the application form will be considered to have been completed only upon submission of all the following documents. Incomplete applications and/or applications not adhering to the requirements specified herein are liable for rejection.
Documents to be submitted:
i) Copy of Government issued Photo Identity proof (Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar etc.,)
ii) SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts or Mark Sheets
iii) Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
iv) Master‘s Degree Certificate (if applicable)
v) CAT / GMAT / GRE/ GATE Score Sheet (if applicable)
vi) Work Experience letters / Last Pay-drawn Certificates (LPCs) / Authenticated Salary Slips (First & Last) - indicating Date of joining, Date of leaving (if any) and duration of service. The work experience letters, LPCs or the Salary Slips, as the case may be, would be required for each of the employment positions served by the applicant)
vii) Copy of caste / disability certificate (SC / ST /NC-OBC /PwD / EWS) — if applicable
It may be noted that:
a) NC-OBC certificate is valid for one year from the date of issue; Applicants must ensure that they submit a valid certificate (valid till August 2020).
b) The PwD certificate must be issued by a Government hospital signed by a panel of three doctors or by a Chief Medical Officer (CMO) as per the PwD Act 2016.
c) EWS certificate must be issued by an officer of the rank of Tehsildar or above.
Applications to the PGPEx can be submitted by May 29, 2020.
Application Window: 5th February to: 29th May, 2020
Date of IIMV Test (Online Proctor based test): 7th June, 2020
Date of Interviews: 13th & 14th June, 2020
Last date Offer Acceptance: 25th June, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iimv.ac.in