Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, IITG, Gandhinagar
Palaj, Gandhinagar – 382355
Phone: 079 23952051 2053
Fax: 0674 2300995
Email: email@example.com Website www.iitgn.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar strives to offer the best undergraduate and graduate education in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. The institute promotes critical thinking and an appreciation of the interdisciplinary character of knowledge, with an emphasis on the liberal arts, project oriented learning, compulsory courses in design and the life sciences, diversity and globalization. The five-week immersion Foundation Programme for all new undergraduate students was recognized with the World Education Award 2013 by the World Education Summit for innovations in engineering education. Nearly a quarter of its undergraduate students receive study abroad experience during their academic career. IIT Gandhinagar is committed to promoting excellence in science, technology, as well as the humanities and social sciences and to the development of rounded and nuanced minds.
Start Early PhD Fellowship
· B.Tech. students (Class of 2019) from NITs and other select colleges, who are among the top five rank holders in the department at the end of their third year (You may check with HOD/Director of your college to see if your college is included in the list of select colleges. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check the eligibility).
· B.Tech. students (Class of 2019) from IITs with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their third year.
· No GATE qualification requirement
· Rs. 35,000/- per month (with valid GATE score)
· Rs. 25,000/- per month (without GATE score)
· Earn a Ph.D. degree directly after Bachelor’s degree.
· Get generous financial support in terms of stipend and travel grants.
· A fulltime residential researcher (RR) programme.
Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which is supplemented by a written test if necessary. The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and/or interview.
The written test is generally based on the topics related to general aptitude (logical reasoning, analytical and numerical ability, etc.), writing skills, and basic courses of various disciplines at undergraduate level. The candidates who do not qualify in the written test need not appear for interview. The reserved category candidates will be given due relaxation in cutoff marks as per the norms.
The candidates called for the Test / Interview will be reimbursed to and fro single second-sleeper class railway fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to the Institute /venue of the Test / Interview. It is required to produce evidence (railway ticket) in support of the claim.
How to Apply:
Application portal is currently open for admission to the Start Early Ph.D. programme beginning inJuly 2019. Final year B.Tech. students (graduating in 2019) from select institutes are eligible to apply and all applications must be submitted online. On successful submission of the application form, a confirmation screen will appear with a link to download the submitted application form. Please save the application form. You need to furnish hardcopy of the application form and all the documentary evidence (copies of testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
· There is NO application fee.
· You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form.
Application Form Submission Deadline: 10th October, 2018
Written Test and/or Interview: 27th, 28th October, 2018
Announcement of List of Selected Candidates: November 2018
Joining: July 2019
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.iitgn.ac.in