Indo Danish Tool Room, IDTR, Jamshedpur
(Ministry of SSI, Govt of India)
M-4,Tata Kandra Road, Gamharia IV
Phone-No: 0657-408061 238043
Fax: 0657 2407723
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.idtr.gov.in
The Indo Danish Tool Room Jamshedpur, a Government of India Society, established in the year 1991 under bilateral agreement with Government of India and Government of Denmark and assistance from State Government for providing integrated solution in Tool Engineering. IDTR with its state-of-the-art Manufacturing and Training facilities, CAD/CAM/CAE services provides solution through focused group of specialist, covering products like Plastic Injection Mould, Pressure Die Casting Dies, Jigs, Fixture and Gauges, Press Tool for Sheet Metal, Precision Machining, Hard Material Machining, Laser Calibration, Project Management, Product Development and Quality Management Consultancy, Training in Tool Engineering, Machinist, CAD/CAM/CAE & CNC Technology, PLC, VLSI, etc.
The Tool Manufacturing facilities are comparable to finest in the world, while the Training provided is the best in the country. Being accredited with prestigious ISO 29990:2010, ISO 9001:2008, and 4001:2004 certificates and capacity to handle the diverse needs of the different industries, make it one stop shop for providing Total Tooling Solutions for Manufacturing, Training and Consultancy Services.
Diploma in Tool and Die Making (DTDM)
(I) Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/ University with Mathematics and Science (Physics and chemistry or both) with min. 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC /physically handicapped). Candidates awaiting results of 10th classes can also appear for the written test but the result should be available at the time of admission.
(II). Age: Between 15 to 19 years (relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/Physically handicapped up to 22 years) as on 01st July-2020.
Na. of seats: - 120 (Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped as per GOI norms).
Selection: Selection will be made on All India basis Entrance test on 17.05.2020 (Sunday).
Cost of Prospectus & Application Form: Rs. 750/- for Gen & OBC (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates & EWS).
How to Apply:
1. Prospectus and application form (part of prospectus) can be downloaded from our website. However, to apply, candidates are required to send filled in application along with Demand Draft towards the cost of prospectus. DD should be in favour of "Indo Danish Tool Room" payable at Jamshedpur.
2. Prospectus and model question papers can also be obtained in person from IDTR Jamshedpur & its extension centres at TRTC Patna and MSME DI, Varanasi through DD of requisite amount in favour of "Indo Danish Tool Room" payable at Jamshedpur or by cash.
3. Those who want to avail Prospectus by registered post should send self addressed A-4 size envelope with Registered postal stamp affixed on the envelop along with DD towards the cost of Prospectus. All candidates have to submit the copy of Aadhar card compulsorily at the time of admission. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to submit caste certificate issued not below the rank of Magistrate/ SDM/ SDO. Physically handicapped candidates have to submit proof of disability. Candidates should not send any original certificate along with the application form. Physically handicapped candidates should be able to stand without any support and work with both the hands free. They should be capable of wearing safety shoes.
All applications are to be addressed to The General Manager, IDTR, Jamshedpur duly super scribed on the envelope 'Application for Diploma in Tool & Die Making". Candidates have to clearly mark in the application whether they want their admit cards by post or collect personally from Indo Danish Tool Room.
DUPLICATE ADMIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED TO ANY CANDIDATE.
Those opting to avail Admit cards by hand, should come personally with the prospectus/ Receipt on 15/05/2020 from 10.00am to 3.00pm to collect their admit cards. IDTR will not be responsible for postal delay.
1. Hostel will be available for outstation candidates subject to availability.
2. For extension center address please visit our website
3. Prospectus will be available from 11th March 2020 to 20th April 2020.
Last date of receipt of filled in application is: 27th April, 2020
To know more Information about this courses please visit: www.idtr.gov.in